Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Mr F HILTON

Posted by Reviewer2972682 on Mar 25, 2008

THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME IS TO HEAR ABOUT SALBA MY MUM AS VASCULAR DEMENTIA AND IT AS BEEN A GODSEND TO HER

Posted by Reviewer2501195 on Mar 28, 2008

Just as advertised! Excellent as a topping on salads, mixed into oatmeal porridge or fried rice, etc. I must have been low on Omega 3, as my muscles and joins feel better after using this product regularly for the last couple of weeks. Perhaps there was some chronic inflammation in my body, that the use of Salba, and it's Omega 3 oil, has allieviated. I highly recommend this product.

Cathy Phillips

Posted by Reviewer2841246 on Apr 05, 2008

Thanks for the wonderful Salba product. My family and I have been using it and the best thing about it is the various ways it can be used , baking. shakes. as a thickening agent or sprinkled on cereal.Also it can be used in savoury or sweet dishes The energy it gives is unbelievable and my daughter has noticed that her constant headaches and tiredness have gone.A really wonderful health benefit.Once again thank you so much. Cathy New Zealand.

Sa;ba

Posted by Reviewer1213152 on Apr 06, 2008

I think it is a good product but the problem for me is that Australian Quarantine checks it and then forwards it to me via a courier service which charges enormously. I hope I can source the product in Australia very soon.

salba

Posted by Reviewer2096669 on Apr 10, 2008

great

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Apr 12, 2008

This is a great product.I just add to my morning oatmeal or yogart or smoothie.Salba is a great way to get your daily omega's.

Posted by Reviewer2825344 on Apr 22, 2008

Easy to incorporate into foods of all types. Like adding nuts to your cereal or cottage cheese. Have even put on toast as if sesame seeds or something. Definately aids digestion. Will definately make a regular part of my daily health regime.

salba

Posted by Reviewer2411819 on Apr 24, 2008

I wish there was a generic "white chia seed" product. It could be cheaper than this Brand name

Fibre With a Whole Lot More Kick

Posted by Reviewer1487130 on Jan 11, 2008

Shout this one from the roof tops. This product is the first fiber supplement that has not caused me flatulence. Besides that great source of omega three, an array of vitamins and anti-oxidants. This one should be put front and centre to the clientel