Real needen and nutritious fiber

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

I love tis grind or whole in my hot or cold morning cereal. Even my mom is adding it to her oatmeal and now to her baking goodees.

Salba, Whole food

Posted by Reviewer2002019 on Jan 27, 2008

After the first week I am finding my nails are loosing the ridges, my hair is definitely looking great too.

Salba packs a digestive punch

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jan 28, 2008

iherb was quick to deliver the Salba. I have been looking around town and it was unavailable. TheSalba product is easy to use and my family is getting the extra omegas and fiber without even noticing it.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer1573938 on Oct 23, 2007

I am amazed at how I feel since using Salba. I generally don't eat a well balanced diet. Salba helps fill in the nutritian I miss from my poor eating habits and keeps me regular as well. Thanks for this great product!

John W Haag

Posted by Reviewer1881768 on Oct 24, 2007

great

Salba

Posted by Reviewer1604948 on Oct 24, 2007

great product for regularity and energy

very good

Posted by Reviewer1984775 on Nov 01, 2007

I feel more energetic and healthier it is marvellous food scource

better than flax!

Posted by Reviewer1814315 on Nov 16, 2007

I'm Allergic to Flaxseed and this is a wonderful alternative! You can use it the same as you would flax. Has a wonderful flavor.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2640756 on Nov 18, 2007

So far I'm loving the product.

Happy with Salba

Posted by Reviewer2696250 on Nov 24, 2007

After reading Dr. Rowan's newsletter about Salba and all the healthy benefits it has I wanted to try it. And it is everything he said it was. I am very happy I tried it. In fact I told my sister and brother-in-law about it and your web site and they are going to order some too. I am also very happy with your web site and your company. The products arrive when you say they will and I like the choice in shipping. I can't stand UPS and am happy that you also ship USPS. And since your company is in California it does't cost an arm and a leg for shipping. You will be hearing from me soon as I will be ordering Salba again. I use it in everything.especially when it is ground. I'm happy you carry this product because I like doing business with you. Respectfully, Patricia