Dora Dreyfus

Posted by Reviewer3246219 on Dec 13, 2008

This product arrived promptly and well packed. As I've only been using the product for 2 weeks, I can't really do a review as to it's efficacy.

Load your self with antioxidants!

Posted by NatursKathy on Dec 05, 2008

Delicious and in seed form well occupying food:) On hip tablespoon fills you up, by chewing it occupies you.... Better than than tobacco chewing, what yo must spat out. Controls acid reflux and indigestion too.

The same as Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2876967 on Nov 03, 2008

If you compare it to Chia seeds, you'll find they're the same thing (Salvia Hispanica). Once you kow that, you can search it on the internet for much lower prices (7 dollars per 16 oz.). A great product overall, though.

SALSA SEEDS - WHY THEY ARE GOOD 4 YOU

Posted by Reviewer2418267 on Oct 16, 2008

salba seed seems to be giving me more zing, and i feel more energetic than before I started taking salsa. I know it is only early, but I am sure this is good gear, and could be what I have been searching for. I am ordering another course of Salsa Seed today. The delivery came inside the time frame , as expected, can only say thanks !!

Phyllis

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Oct 07, 2008

Delighted with the salba - the price is very good too!

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2469810 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered from you from the UK and could not believe when they arrived witin five days. I am so pleased to have got them and will start using them today as I have been on holidays. I would recommend your firm to anyone without reservation. REGARDS MARIA O'KEEFFE

Salba GEL is easy

Posted by FrankTackett on Sep 03, 2008

To my surprise the Salba Gel is very handy and easy to take. I have tried with juice, as an egg substitute and it's flavor really is "neutral".

Salba,

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Aug 23, 2008

A very good product it shows on many things that it is working

Wife of product consumer

Posted by Reviewer2096186 on Aug 18, 2008

My husbnd is very pleased with the product. He uses it to help him maintain a regular bowl movement. He takes less than the recommended dose for this purpose.

started

Posted by Reviewer2648788 on Aug 17, 2008

I've just started taken the products, will know more the longer I take them. So far good!