Salba,

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Aug 23, 2008

A very good product it shows on many things that it is working

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Aug 09, 2008

Salba Seed lives up to it's name as one of nature's most perfect foods. It is easily used in many ways.I use it daily in my breakfast drink mixed in a blender consisting of 3 tablespoons of Salba seed,1 banana, 1 raw egg,1 cup soy milk,1/4 cup frozen blueberries,1/4 cup frozen strawberries,1 tablespoon of P-Nut butter,1 teaspoon imitation Vanilla flavor and a teaspoon each of creatine and glutamine. The Salba provides me with all of the vitamins and minerals I need on a daily basis plus the fiber I need to keep regular which is important to maintain optimal health of the body's digestive system. Buy Salba and use it every day for good overall health.

very good for the system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jul 04, 2008

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Posted by Reviewer1804938 on Jun 09, 2008

I use Salba on a daily basis. It has a nice nutty flavor. I first grind the Salba seeds & use it in shakes, as breading for fish or chicken, in yogurt etc. There are so many ways Salba can be used. You could just eat a spoonful of the ground Salba, but I prefer it in foods & beverages. I will continue to purchase Salba. It is a wonderful, healthy, supplement to my diet. Regards, Charlene Cleary

Posted by Reviewer2543285 on May 15, 2008

Item was delivered within specified time frame. Price is considered a "best buy". Will purchase again.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Posted by Reviewer3234125 on May 01, 2008

Salba added to smoothies is a great way to increase the vitamin & mineral content with the added benefit of fiber!!

salba

Posted by Reviewer2411819 on Apr 24, 2008

I wish there was a generic "white chia seed" product. It could be cheaper than this Brand name

Posted by Reviewer2825344 on Apr 22, 2008

Easy to incorporate into foods of all types. Like adding nuts to your cereal or cottage cheese. Have even put on toast as if sesame seeds or something. Definately aids digestion. Will definately make a regular part of my daily health regime.

Posted by Reviewer3077983 on Apr 12, 2008

This is a great product.I just add to my morning oatmeal or yogart or smoothie.Salba is a great way to get your daily omega's.