salba

Posted by Reviewer2096669 on Apr 10, 2008

great

Posted by Reviewer2195360 on Feb 26, 2008

I have received the product within 5 working days after I placed my order. I am very satisfied with the speedy delivery service. I tried Salba in ground form mixed with skimmed milk and found great improvement to my gastric stomach after one week. I'll recommend my friends to order Salba from iHerb.com. Francis from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer2233778 on Jul 24, 2009

excellent product offering many benefits

Posted by Reviewer2322961 on Mar 14, 2009

So glad I found this product. Since using this product I have found that I now go to the toilet regularly with no effort, my nails grow better, my hair is better, my eating is more controlled and I feel I have kept my weight down. Will continue taking it and have let some of my friends know about it. Thanks for making it possible to order, and also it came within a few days.

salba

Posted by Reviewer2411819 on Apr 24, 2008

I wish there was a generic "white chia seed" product. It could be cheaper than this Brand name

SALSA SEEDS - WHY THEY ARE GOOD 4 YOU

Posted by Reviewer2418267 on Oct 16, 2008

salba seed seems to be giving me more zing, and i feel more energetic than before I started taking salsa. I know it is only early, but I am sure this is good gear, and could be what I have been searching for. I am ordering another course of Salsa Seed today. The delivery came inside the time frame , as expected, can only say thanks !!

Product Review for Salba

Posted by Reviewer2460641 on Feb 22, 2008

I bought the Salba seed. It is what you say it is. A great source of protein and natural energy. The seeds are a little awkward to use so I may try the ground up source my next order. I definitely am sold on the product. It also seems to have helped my arthritis and type 2 Diabetes. I will continue ordering Salba in the future.

Posted by Reviewer2469810 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered from you from the UK and could not believe when they arrived witin five days. I am so pleased to have got them and will start using them today as I have been on holidays. I would recommend your firm to anyone without reservation. REGARDS MARIA O'KEEFFE

Posted by Reviewer2501195 on Mar 28, 2008

Just as advertised! Excellent as a topping on salads, mixed into oatmeal porridge or fried rice, etc. I must have been low on Omega 3, as my muscles and joins feel better after using this product regularly for the last couple of weeks. Perhaps there was some chronic inflammation in my body, that the use of Salba, and it's Omega 3 oil, has allieviated. I highly recommend this product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2527501 on Jan 10, 2008

I learned of salba from my mother over the holidays. I think it is great stuff and I've been taking it everyday. I definitely have more energy and a friend told me that my skin looks better. I'm sold.