Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Aug 09, 2008

Salba Seed lives up to it's name as one of nature's most perfect foods. It is easily used in many ways.I use it daily in my breakfast drink mixed in a blender consisting of 3 tablespoons of Salba seed,1 banana, 1 raw egg,1 cup soy milk,1/4 cup frozen blueberries,1/4 cup frozen strawberries,1 tablespoon of P-Nut butter,1 teaspoon imitation Vanilla flavor and a teaspoon each of creatine and glutamine. The Salba provides me with all of the vitamins and minerals I need on a daily basis plus the fiber I need to keep regular which is important to maintain optimal health of the body's digestive system. Buy Salba and use it every day for good overall health.

Salba is OK

Posted by Reviewer3293806 on Jul 23, 2008

I started using Salba at the recommendation of a friend to replace metamucil; but it didn't work as well for my needs. It seems to be a good filler and it reminds me a bit like tapioca when it sits in a liquid. I suppose nutritionally it is good but I probably won't purchase it again unless I find a consistent use for it. Thank you.

very good for the system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jul 04, 2008

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Posted by Reviewer1804938 on Jun 09, 2008

I use Salba on a daily basis. It has a nice nutty flavor. I first grind the Salba seeds & use it in shakes, as breading for fish or chicken, in yogurt etc. There are so many ways Salba can be used. You could just eat a spoonful of the ground Salba, but I prefer it in foods & beverages. I will continue to purchase Salba. It is a wonderful, healthy, supplement to my diet. Regards, Charlene Cleary

Posted by Reviewer2095742 on May 24, 2008

Very good product,especially for regularity. Deloris Lawson/South Carolina

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on May 22, 2008

Except you need a grinder.

Posted by Reviewer2543285 on May 15, 2008

Item was delivered within specified time frame. Price is considered a "best buy". Will purchase again.

Posted by Reviewer2002638 on May 11, 2008

Very happy with Salba and finding all sorts of ways to add it to our foods. Works great with salads, smoothies, hot oatmeal without grinding the seeds. Great find, thanks.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Mrs Anne Royds

Posted by Reviewer1013724 on May 07, 2008

I would recommend this product, it is very good. the service was excellent. Thank you.