salba

Posted by Reviewer2096669 on Apr 10, 2008

great

Good product good price.

Posted by Reviewer1563647 on Apr 06, 2008

My local store sells salba for $33.00 for 380 g. Ouch! I use it everyday with yogurt and soup. A great way to increase the quality of your diet with 100% whole grain.

Sa;ba

Posted by Reviewer1213152 on Apr 06, 2008

I think it is a good product but the problem for me is that Australian Quarantine checks it and then forwards it to me via a courier service which charges enormously. I hope I can source the product in Australia very soon.

Cathy Phillips

Posted by Reviewer2841246 on Apr 05, 2008

Thanks for the wonderful Salba product. My family and I have been using it and the best thing about it is the various ways it can be used , baking. shakes. as a thickening agent or sprinkled on cereal.Also it can be used in savoury or sweet dishes The energy it gives is unbelievable and my daughter has noticed that her constant headaches and tiredness have gone.A really wonderful health benefit.Once again thank you so much. Cathy New Zealand.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2501195 on Mar 28, 2008

Just as advertised! Excellent as a topping on salads, mixed into oatmeal porridge or fried rice, etc. I must have been low on Omega 3, as my muscles and joins feel better after using this product regularly for the last couple of weeks. Perhaps there was some chronic inflammation in my body, that the use of Salba, and it's Omega 3 oil, has allieviated. I highly recommend this product.

Mr F HILTON

Posted by Reviewer2972682 on Mar 25, 2008

THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME IS TO HEAR ABOUT SALBA MY MUM AS VASCULAR DEMENTIA AND IT AS BEEN A GODSEND TO HER

I LOVE Salba

Posted by Reviewer1821499 on Mar 02, 2008

This is wonderful stuff however Salba or better known as Chia seeds is WAY over priced it seems someone had a great marketing plan for the very reasonably priced Chia seeds that you can buy much cheaper. I guess calling it Salba and putting it in a fancy container costs alot.

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1601981 on Feb 27, 2008

I was very impressed with the hole ordering and the delivery process. The order arrived in only 3 days to Ireland - that is impressive! The goods were fresh, well packaged and very good value. I will definitely order again. Thanks again, Andreja

Salba Assesment'

Posted by Reviewer1537340 on Feb 26, 2008

we use salba with breakfast and lunch

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2195360 on Feb 26, 2008

I have received the product within 5 working days after I placed my order. I am very satisfied with the speedy delivery service. I tried Salba in ground form mixed with skimmed milk and found great improvement to my gastric stomach after one week. I'll recommend my friends to order Salba from iHerb.com. Francis from Hong Kong