Posted by Reviewer3234125 on May 01, 2008

Salba added to smoothies is a great way to increase the vitamin & mineral content with the added benefit of fiber!!

Dolly Clark, MD.

Posted by Reviewer1292451 on May 08, 2008

I've found absolutely no problems at all in using this grain. It definitely adds fiber to your digestive system. I take it right off the spoon with juice. Completely neutral taste.

Posted by Reviewer2543285 on May 15, 2008

Item was delivered within specified time frame. Price is considered a "best buy". Will purchase again.

Posted by Reviewer1804938 on Jun 09, 2008

I use Salba on a daily basis. It has a nice nutty flavor. I first grind the Salba seeds & use it in shakes, as breading for fish or chicken, in yogurt etc. There are so many ways Salba can be used. You could just eat a spoonful of the ground Salba, but I prefer it in foods & beverages. I will continue to purchase Salba. It is a wonderful, healthy, supplement to my diet. Regards, Charlene Cleary

very good for the system

Posted by Reviewer1173006 on Jul 04, 2008

Love this product. I can be added to anything and is so good for you.

Superb Product

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Aug 09, 2008

Salba Seed lives up to it's name as one of nature's most perfect foods. It is easily used in many ways.I use it daily in my breakfast drink mixed in a blender consisting of 3 tablespoons of Salba seed,1 banana, 1 raw egg,1 cup soy milk,1/4 cup frozen blueberries,1/4 cup frozen strawberries,1 tablespoon of P-Nut butter,1 teaspoon imitation Vanilla flavor and a teaspoon each of creatine and glutamine. The Salba provides me with all of the vitamins and minerals I need on a daily basis plus the fiber I need to keep regular which is important to maintain optimal health of the body's digestive system. Buy Salba and use it every day for good overall health.

Salba,

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Aug 23, 2008

A very good product it shows on many things that it is working

Posted by Reviewer2469810 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered from you from the UK and could not believe when they arrived witin five days. I am so pleased to have got them and will start using them today as I have been on holidays. I would recommend your firm to anyone without reservation. REGARDS MARIA O'KEEFFE

Phyllis

Posted by Reviewer2558127 on Oct 07, 2008

Delighted with the salba - the price is very good too!

SALSA SEEDS - WHY THEY ARE GOOD 4 YOU

Posted by Reviewer2418267 on Oct 16, 2008

salba seed seems to be giving me more zing, and i feel more energetic than before I started taking salsa. I know it is only early, but I am sure this is good gear, and could be what I have been searching for. I am ordering another course of Salsa Seed today. The delivery came inside the time frame , as expected, can only say thanks !!