New To iHerb?

Salba Smart Natural Products, Whole Seed, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Real needen and nutritious fiber

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

I love tis grind or whole in my hot or cold morning cereal. Even my mom is adding it to her oatmeal and now to her baking goodees.

Salba, Whole food

Posted by Reviewer2002019 on Jan 27, 2008

After the first week I am finding my nails are loosing the ridges, my hair is definitely looking great too.

Salba packs a digestive punch

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jan 28, 2008

iherb was quick to deliver the Salba. I have been looking around town and it was unavailable. TheSalba product is easy to use and my family is getting the extra omegas and fiber without even noticing it.

Terrific product!!

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Dec 18, 2007

The Salba superfood is a terrific addition to your mornig breakfast, juice, or yogurt, and it punches lots of antioxidants, omega3, and numerous minerals, this is the ultimate superfood, nothing matches this product! There are few container options, I fpund this one to be the most practical, one side has holes for skrinkling, and the other openind for a large spoon, cant say enough about it!! If you care about your health there is no excuse not to get this!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2527501 on Jan 10, 2008

I learned of salba from my mother over the holidays. I think it is great stuff and I've been taking it everyday. I definitely have more energy and a friend told me that my skin looks better. I'm sold.