Product Review for Salba

Posted by Reviewer2460641 on Feb 22, 2008

I bought the Salba seed. It is what you say it is. A great source of protein and natural energy. The seeds are a little awkward to use so I may try the ground up source my next order. I definitely am sold on the product. It also seems to have helped my arthritis and type 2 Diabetes. I will continue ordering Salba in the future.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1645261 on Jan 31, 2008

good nutritional value and easy to add to yogurt, oatmeal, etc.

robhof

Posted by Reviewer2043036 on Jan 29, 2008

A great product at an excellent price, rapid shipping

Salba. It's good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1176824 on Jan 28, 2008

Not being much of a seafood lover Salba makes it easy for me to get my Omega 3's along with a host of other good stuff. Within a week of taking the product I could feel a boost in my energy levels. I seem to be sleeping better and I must say I can't remember the last time I was this regular. Salba will definitley be part of my diet from now on. Thank you.

Salba packs a digestive punch

Posted by Reviewer1768994 on Jan 28, 2008

iherb was quick to deliver the Salba. I have been looking around town and it was unavailable. TheSalba product is easy to use and my family is getting the extra omegas and fiber without even noticing it.

Salba, Whole food

Posted by Reviewer2002019 on Jan 27, 2008

After the first week I am finding my nails are loosing the ridges, my hair is definitely looking great too.

Real needen and nutritious fiber

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jan 27, 2008

I love tis grind or whole in my hot or cold morning cereal. Even my mom is adding it to her oatmeal and now to her baking goodees.

Fibre With a Whole Lot More Kick

Posted by Reviewer1487130 on Jan 11, 2008

Shout this one from the roof tops. This product is the first fiber supplement that has not caused me flatulence. Besides that great source of omega three, an array of vitamins and anti-oxidants. This one should be put front and centre to the clientel

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2527501 on Jan 10, 2008

I learned of salba from my mother over the holidays. I think it is great stuff and I've been taking it everyday. I definitely have more energy and a friend told me that my skin looks better. I'm sold.

Terrific product!!

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Dec 18, 2007

The Salba superfood is a terrific addition to your mornig breakfast, juice, or yogurt, and it punches lots of antioxidants, omega3, and numerous minerals, this is the ultimate superfood, nothing matches this product! There are few container options, I fpund this one to be the most practical, one side has holes for skrinkling, and the other openind for a large spoon, cant say enough about it!! If you care about your health there is no excuse not to get this!