Salba

Posted by Reviewer1604948 on Oct 24, 2007

great product for regularity and energy

very good

Posted by Reviewer1984775 on Nov 01, 2007

I feel more energetic and healthier it is marvellous food scource

better than flax!

Posted by Reviewer1814315 on Nov 16, 2007

I'm Allergic to Flaxseed and this is a wonderful alternative! You can use it the same as you would flax. Has a wonderful flavor.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2640756 on Nov 18, 2007

So far I'm loving the product.

Happy with Salba

Posted by Reviewer2696250 on Nov 24, 2007

After reading Dr. Rowan's newsletter about Salba and all the healthy benefits it has I wanted to try it. And it is everything he said it was. I am very happy I tried it. In fact I told my sister and brother-in-law about it and your web site and they are going to order some too. I am also very happy with your web site and your company. The products arrive when you say they will and I like the choice in shipping. I can't stand UPS and am happy that you also ship USPS. And since your company is in California it does't cost an arm and a leg for shipping. You will be hearing from me soon as I will be ordering Salba again. I use it in everything.especially when it is ground. I'm happy you carry this product because I like doing business with you. Respectfully, Patricia

Terrific product!!

Posted by Reviewer2559330 on Dec 18, 2007

The Salba superfood is a terrific addition to your mornig breakfast, juice, or yogurt, and it punches lots of antioxidants, omega3, and numerous minerals, this is the ultimate superfood, nothing matches this product! There are few container options, I fpund this one to be the most practical, one side has holes for skrinkling, and the other openind for a large spoon, cant say enough about it!! If you care about your health there is no excuse not to get this!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2527501 on Jan 10, 2008

I learned of salba from my mother over the holidays. I think it is great stuff and I've been taking it everyday. I definitely have more energy and a friend told me that my skin looks better. I'm sold.

salba

Posted by Reviewer1741382 on Oct 17, 2007

so far, i am very pleased with this product.

putting Salba to the test

Posted by Reviewer2004080 on Oct 20, 2007

I am 74 years old and have had bladder, prostste,and skin cancer. Since radiation and everything else I have no energy. I, at this time, have only been taking it for a week, and do not feel any different.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Oct 21, 2007

i just purchased this product and have been using it for close to a week, it seems very beneficial to my health. My only complaint is that it puts a dent in my bank account for such a small amount :(