Salba

Posted by Reviewer2002638 on May 11, 2008

Very happy with Salba and finding all sorts of ways to add it to our foods. Works great with salads, smoothies, hot oatmeal without grinding the seeds. Great find, thanks.

Good, not great

Posted by Reviewer2855754 on May 02, 2008

I had high expectations for this based on other reviews. I did not notice much difference, though I still see the benefit in taking fiber.

Mrs Anne Royds

Posted by Reviewer1013724 on May 07, 2008

I would recommend this product, it is very good. the service was excellent. Thank you.

salba

Posted by Reviewer2091376 on Dec 14, 2007

This is my second bottle of Salba and I haven't noticed much difference yet. No increase in energy at all. But the fiber is good for bowel health so I will keep using for awhile.

Salba is OK

Posted by Reviewer3293806 on Jul 23, 2008

I started using Salba at the recommendation of a friend to replace metamucil; but it didn't work as well for my needs. It seems to be a good filler and it reminds me a bit like tapioca when it sits in a liquid. I suppose nutritionally it is good but I probably won't purchase it again unless I find a consistent use for it. Thank you.

Salba GEL is easy

Posted by FrankTackett on Sep 03, 2008

To my surprise the Salba Gel is very handy and easy to take. I have tried with juice, as an egg substitute and it's flavor really is "neutral".

started

Posted by Reviewer2648788 on Aug 17, 2008

I've just started taken the products, will know more the longer I take them. So far good!

Haven't tried it yet.

Posted by Reviewer3074107 on Nov 13, 2007

Unfortunately, with Australia's ultra strict quarantine laws,I have only received my salba today !Will try it out & then let you know.