New To iHerb?

Salba Smart Natural Products, Whole Seed, 16 oz (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Load your self with antioxidants!

Posted by NatursKathy on Dec 05, 2008

Delicious and in seed form well occupying food:) On hip tablespoon fills you up, by chewing it occupies you.... Better than than tobacco chewing, what yo must spat out. Controls acid reflux and indigestion too.

Dora Dreyfus

Posted by Reviewer3246219 on Dec 13, 2008

This product arrived promptly and well packed. As I've only been using the product for 2 weeks, I can't really do a review as to it's efficacy.

Salba

Posted by Reviewer1351087 on Jan 23, 2009

Great product; I find it very nutritious

Salba

Posted by Reviewer2322961 on Mar 14, 2009

So glad I found this product. Since using this product I have found that I now go to the toilet regularly with no effort, my nails grow better, my hair is better, my eating is more controlled and I feel I have kept my weight down. Will continue taking it and have let some of my friends know about it. Thanks for making it possible to order, and also it came within a few days.

Mary

Posted by Reviewer1122432 on Apr 26, 2009

I appreciate being able to order this product thru I Herb. It's a good product at a fair price.