• Reviews | English

My Favorite Chia Seed!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 10, 2013

I love this! This is the best of all Chia seeds out there! Thank you, iHerb for shipping this internationally! I wouldn't know what to do without this, because it's so hard to find good Chia seed in my country.

my rating

Posted by 5665413388880740744 on May 26, 2013

fast delivery

Got tiny creatures

Posted by 4844337066009907208 on Apr 02, 2016

I bought this product because it had all 5 star reviews. Product came in good container. I found no foreign materials at the time I received the product and during my first usages. But today I found a plethora of tiny creatures in the box. They are too tiny that I am afraid I have accidentally eaten them before. Expiry date is 01/2017.

Great packaging

Posted by 5430931336073252885 on Jul 01, 2013

I will continue to buy this product, My husband loves it very much looks very clean and clear hardwired packaging.

Awesome Salba Chia Seeds

Posted by 5094117004910307575 on Nov 23, 2013

I love these Chia Seeds. The Customer service that I received was 5 stars. The Salba Seeds arrived quicker than I thought!!! I will always order from this company!! They have proved that they are an Awesome company to do business with. I love the health benefits of the Salba Seeds!!! All I can say is AWESOME!!!

Bloatedness

Posted by 4626624762974317159 on May 03, 2016

First time ordering this brand because the usual brand i order is out of stock. After a week of taking this in my overnight oats, i had severe bloatedness even though I have taken chia seeds for the longest time