Quality sub-par

Posted by Reviewer2716982 on Feb 09, 2013

I had this delivered yesterday. Thought I'd get it on iherb because it's so expensive to buy locally, and I like to give my money to iherb; this site has been a big part of me regaining my health and my life. Long story short: the quality of this acai is poor; it has seed in it (yes, that means it's diluted, not pure berry goodness), doesn't taste so much, and I don't feel the same as I do after other acai of better quality. I thought I'd be saving money buying this. Turns out it was a waste. Don't buy it.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

I'm a native Brazilian ans this is the best acai I have tried! Will be in Rio for 2 weeks and will bring Sambazon Acai with me. Not easy to fing organic, pure acai in my hometown.

Feel the energy!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Jan 10, 2009

I love that I'm feeding my body with good nutrition. I am mixing 4 scroopfuls with rice milk each day---yum! So tasty! I also like it mixed with almond milk. My afternoon cravings are almost completely gone. I love getting on the scale every morning now, especially since 17 lbs. have virtually disappeared! Thirty more pounds to go and I'll be a happy camper! I will definitely continue buying this acai powder. Wish they carried in a supersize container!

cleasned

Posted by Reviewer1612154 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been using acai, for 2months every morning followed by filtered water, before breakfast.Food is digested easier through out the day, bloated feelings are gone. skin and eyes are clear. will stay with this product.

not satisfied with expiration date

Posted by 5234535115049729707 on Apr 19, 2016

I was pretty satisfied with the order last month. The product was fresh, and the expiration date was almost a year left. So I ordered once again. But this time, the expiration date was much closer, which was just 3 months left. If product was ok, I wouldn't complain here. But the powder doesn't smell as fresh as it did, not crisp even though it was stored in a fridge, and what's more, it doesn't taste fresh. Is this your way to treat regular customer? Is this a problem with iherb.com ? or Sambazon? Anyway I won't order this product here again.

Spencer

Posted by Reviewer3204361 on Jan 03, 2009

The Sambazon is a more refined product that the brand I was using before. A nice fresh "tea-like" scent. Very fine powdery texture mixes well with everything.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1547648 on May 23, 2009

add 1 scoop to a drink each morning and feel your energy levels go up and your complexion clear... amazing source of anti-oxidants and I have felt the difference within the first few days of taking this.

very fresh, potent

Posted by Reviewer2435141 on Dec 22, 2008

While this did not taste as nice as I'd have liked, it did seem to be very fresh and very potent. (Not bad, just not good either... mild berry taste.) You feel it within a short time of drinking it. It's good for energy, mood, and (hopefully!) eventually weight loss and possibly a healthier colon. Overall, I would recommend.

Quality

Posted by 5355749193021338917 on Sep 10, 2015

Texture is quite rough. I find it difficult to consume. powder does not dissolve

Sambazon Organic Acai Powder 90g

Posted by Reviewer2500646 on Jan 26, 2009

I must say I did not care for the powder. The acai veggie caps do so much more for me. I did not feel energized with the powder and it did nothing for my appetite, in fact I think I ate more. When I toke the pills I got full very quickly when I ate. Also I didnt get as hungry. Guess what works for some doesnt work for others. The powder doesnt mix real well either and it doesnt have a real good taste.