Sambazon, Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder, 90 g

Feel the energy!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Jan 10, 2009

I love that I'm feeding my body with good nutrition. I am mixing 4 scroopfuls with rice milk each day---yum! So tasty! I also like it mixed with almond milk. My afternoon cravings are almost completely gone. I love getting on the scale every morning now, especially since 17 lbs. have virtually disappeared! Thirty more pounds to go and I'll be a happy camper! I will definitely continue buying this acai powder. Wish they carried in a supersize container!

Sambazon Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder

Posted by KiMaLi From Utah on Apr 30, 2013

Sambazon Acai Powder is from premium organic freeze dried acai and is the first whole food acai powder. It is the King of the Antioxidant Jungle. Premium quality. USDA organic. It helps to boost your energy and also your immune system. Get with the purple berry!

cleasned

Posted by Reviewer1612154 From New York on Mar 03, 2009

I have been using acai, for 2months every morning followed by filtered water, before breakfast.Food is digested easier through out the day, bloated feelings are gone. skin and eyes are clear. will stay with this product.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 From Florida on Jan 25, 2009

I'm a native Brazilian ans this is the best acai I have tried! Will be in Rio for 2 weeks and will bring Sambazon Acai with me. Not easy to fing organic, pure acai in my hometown.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1547648 From Connecticut on May 23, 2009

add 1 scoop to a drink each morning and feel your energy levels go up and your complexion clear... amazing source of anti-oxidants and I have felt the difference within the first few days of taking this.