Sambazon Organic Acai Powder 90g

Posted by Reviewer2500646 on Jan 26, 2009

I must say I did not care for the powder. The acai veggie caps do so much more for me. I did not feel energized with the powder and it did nothing for my appetite, in fact I think I ate more. When I toke the pills I got full very quickly when I ate. Also I didnt get as hungry. Guess what works for some doesnt work for others. The powder doesnt mix real well either and it doesnt have a real good taste.

not satisfied with expiration date

Posted by 5234535115049729707 on Apr 19, 2016

I was pretty satisfied with the order last month. The product was fresh, and the expiration date was almost a year left. So I ordered once again. But this time, the expiration date was much closer, which was just 3 months left. If product was ok, I wouldn't complain here. But the powder doesn't smell as fresh as it did, not crisp even though it was stored in a fridge, and what's more, it doesn't taste fresh. Is this your way to treat regular customer? Is this a problem with iherb.com ? or Sambazon? Anyway I won't order this product here again.

awful no taste at all

Posted by 4974305489743802786 on Oct 18, 2016

If u like no taste no sugar, this is what u want

Poor quality

Posted by 4778324763325390248 on Jun 26, 2016

Did not taste good in my smoothie, think Im gonna but the expencive one at the health store next time