Feel the energy!

Posted by Reviewer1648797 on Jan 10, 2009

I love that I'm feeding my body with good nutrition. I am mixing 4 scroopfuls with rice milk each day---yum! So tasty! I also like it mixed with almond milk. My afternoon cravings are almost completely gone. I love getting on the scale every morning now, especially since 17 lbs. have virtually disappeared! Thirty more pounds to go and I'll be a happy camper! I will definitely continue buying this acai powder. Wish they carried in a supersize container!

love it!

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

I'm a native Brazilian ans this is the best acai I have tried! Will be in Rio for 2 weeks and will bring Sambazon Acai with me. Not easy to fing organic, pure acai in my hometown.

cleasned

Posted by Reviewer1612154 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been using acai, for 2months every morning followed by filtered water, before breakfast.Food is digested easier through out the day, bloated feelings are gone. skin and eyes are clear. will stay with this product.

Spencer

Posted by Reviewer3204361 on Jan 03, 2009

The Sambazon is a more refined product that the brand I was using before. A nice fresh "tea-like" scent. Very fine powdery texture mixes well with everything.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer1547648 on May 23, 2009

add 1 scoop to a drink each morning and feel your energy levels go up and your complexion clear... amazing source of anti-oxidants and I have felt the difference within the first few days of taking this.

very fresh, potent

Posted by Reviewer2435141 on Dec 22, 2008

While this did not taste as nice as I'd have liked, it did seem to be very fresh and very potent. (Not bad, just not good either... mild berry taste.) You feel it within a short time of drinking it. It's good for energy, mood, and (hopefully!) eventually weight loss and possibly a healthier colon. Overall, I would recommend.

Powerful Fair Trade Antioxidant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been adding this Acai powder to my morning muesli for about 2 weeks. It has become part of my daily Anti- Cancer Diet and I won't miss it. I feel more energized since I am taking it. I had read that Acai berries are higher in anthocyanines than blueberries, higher in proteins than eggs, and higher in oleic acid than olives. I can fully recommend Sambazon Organic Acai Powder to support your own health as well as the health and sustainability of the Acai trees forest farmlands plus a fair price for the farmers.

Liked it

Posted by 5070259224376798374 on Jun 08, 2015

I liked it very much.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2561329 on Dec 01, 2008

GREAT FOR SMOOTHIES & GIVES YOU LOTS OF ENERGY.

Cheryl Humbert

Posted by Reviewer2649120 on Feb 18, 2009

I have a 17 year old son that plays some pretty intense basketball. Using two scoops of acai powder in a green tea solution keeps his energy level up throughout the entire game. I would highly recommend this powder to athletes.