Tasty in a smoothie

Posted by 5669165388983991956 on Jul 10, 2012

Healthy choice and tastes good too!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2599759 on Nov 13, 2009

great energy boost and taste. I will order again.

Sambazon

Posted by Reviewer3145151 on Dec 11, 2009

About as fresh as it can be. Maintains that unique flavour of chocolate & berry despite faint rancid taste - the inevitable result of the processing and that ubiquitous citric acid. Quite pricey too.

Taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer1413974 on Jan 12, 2011

Haven't seen the result so far, however the taste is bad!

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 on Nov 07, 2009

i'm really not sure just how noticeable of an effect this stuff has.. i'm certain that acai is a superb source of antioxidants which can contribute to a person's well being on several levels and with this product being of the utmost quality and a fully organic, whole food there are plenty of reasons why it can only be called excellent. with that said still i think its a little over hyped and over priced for its 'superfood' properties. the product has kept well in my refrigerator. does not settle or 'clump' in an unappealing way. still looks good and fluffy. nutritious. :)

Good but doesn't dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2380367 on Nov 19, 2008

this is a good product but it doesnt dissolve in liquid when you stir it in. I think it's better if you put it into a smoothie

Pricey, but good

Posted by Reviewer1684641 on Aug 15, 2008

I like it, but expensive. i use it in my smoothie every morning.

For my parents

Posted by Reviewer1933466 on Sep 15, 2009

It's helped my father with his psoriasis. He swears by it. They both enjoy it with juice in the morning or in their oatmeal. It's part of their morning routine.

Help reduce High Fever

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 22, 2009

I love this acai powder, bit soury & chocolately... There's this 1 night I was having high fever all of a sudden, I put 3 max scoops with a bit of horlick for better mixture and taste... It did really help to cool me down... and the high fever were gone in less than a day... It's a miracle but I do really wish to try the other brand, Amazon Thunder which promised to be a better one but can't find it in iherb... Do hope iherb will bring in soon... ^_^ Nevertheless, Sambazon Acai (powder) is still the best in the market after few that I've tried...

Acia Power

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 15, 2010

Tried it but did not like it.Will not order again.