Powerful Fair Trade Antioxidant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been adding this Acai powder to my morning muesli for about 2 weeks. It has become part of my daily Anti- Cancer Diet and I won't miss it. I feel more energized since I am taking it. I had read that Acai berries are higher in anthocyanines than blueberries, higher in proteins than eggs, and higher in oleic acid than olives. I can fully recommend Sambazon Organic Acai Powder to support your own health as well as the health and sustainability of the Acai trees forest farmlands plus a fair price for the farmers.

Cheryl Humbert

Posted by Reviewer2649120 on Feb 18, 2009

I have a 17 year old son that plays some pretty intense basketball. Using two scoops of acai powder in a green tea solution keeps his energy level up throughout the entire game. I would highly recommend this powder to athletes.

The best !!

Posted by Reviewer3100533 on Sep 08, 2009

Mixes best with juice or yogurt...very convenient.

GREAT STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2561329 on Dec 01, 2008

GREAT FOR SMOOTHIES & GIVES YOU LOTS OF ENERGY.

Liked it

Posted by 5070259224376798374 on Jun 08, 2015

I liked it very much.

OK

Posted by 5603286301476387769 on Mar 14, 2016

Not sure what I was expecting, but not very much flavor. Also has a very grainy consistency when added to things.

Better Value than Acai Beverage

Posted by Reviewer1665873 on Jan 19, 2007

I add it to water (I'm hypoglycemic and have to watch the carbs). The Acai feels healthy and it tends to help my body's elimination processes. :)

acai quality

Posted by Reviewer2936078 on Jan 28, 2008

It is good but Monavie has a better quality of acai.Because of the flash freeze dried process.It gives the acai a higher ORAC score.

Sambazon Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 30, 2013

Sambazon Acai Powder is from premium organic freeze dried acai and is the first whole food acai powder. It is the King of the Antioxidant Jungle. Premium quality. USDA organic. It helps to boost your energy and also your immune system. Get with the purple berry!

awesome powder :)

Posted by 5408754602512130944 on Jun 12, 2013

this is awesome powder! tastes great, lasts well, top notch product!