Sambazon, Organic Freeze-Dried Acai Powder, 90 g

Sambazon Organic Acai Powder 90g

Posted by Reviewer2500646 on Jan 26, 2009

I must say I did not care for the powder. The acai veggie caps do so much more for me. I did not feel energized with the powder and it did nothing for my appetite, in fact I think I ate more. When I toke the pills I got full very quickly when I ate. Also I didnt get as hungry. Guess what works for some doesnt work for others. The powder doesnt mix real well either and it doesnt have a real good taste.

Quality sub-par

Posted by Reviewer2716982 on Feb 09, 2013

I had this delivered yesterday. Thought I'd get it on iherb because it's so expensive to buy locally, and I like to give my money to iherb; this site has been a big part of me regaining my health and my life. Long story short: the quality of this acai is poor; it has seed in it (yes, that means it's diluted, not pure berry goodness), doesn't taste so much, and I don't feel the same as I do after other acai of better quality. I thought I'd be saving money buying this. Turns out it was a waste. Don't buy it.

Powerful Fair Trade Antioxidant Powder

Posted by Reviewer1658872 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been adding this Acai powder to my morning muesli for about 2 weeks. It has become part of my daily Anti- Cancer Diet and I won't miss it. I feel more energized since I am taking it. I had read that Acai berries are higher in anthocyanines than blueberries, higher in proteins than eggs, and higher in oleic acid than olives. I can fully recommend Sambazon Organic Acai Powder to support your own health as well as the health and sustainability of the Acai trees forest farmlands plus a fair price for the farmers.

Better Value than Acai Beverage

Posted by Reviewer1665873 on Jan 19, 2007

I add it to water (I'm hypoglycemic and have to watch the carbs). The Acai feels healthy and it tends to help my body's elimination processes. :)

acai quality

Posted by Reviewer2936078 on Jan 28, 2008

It is good but Monavie has a better quality of acai.Because of the flash freeze dried process.It gives the acai a higher ORAC score.