Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2941607 on Jan 27, 2009

I tried this because the pills were out of stock. I do not see much of any effect and the powder is hard to drink. I mixed with 8oz of hot water and I am not sure this makes the product less effective. It has to be refrigerated ater opening and it doesnt say that you can mix with hot water, but this allow the tea like substance to desolve enought to drink. I hope I am still getting the benefit of the antioxidents.

Vegan organic Superfood

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016

Love this for being a good organic, vegan superfood. I wish their was a bigger tub available. Thank you iherb and customers.

Acai Energy

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Jun 08, 2010

I have been adding this to my morning smoothies for that extra energy boost.iHerb carries this as a great price. I had been looking at my local health food stores and was unable to locate the powder which I like much better then the vcaps.

The real deal

Posted by Reviewer2979231 on Mar 17, 2009

Nice to know you can purchase this without being automatically setup on some bogus monthly payment plan.

acai powder

Posted by Reviewer2832117 on Apr 04, 2008

this is delicious - i'm told it's chock full of much needed nutrients - since i'm feeling very healthy, i won't argue w/this theory - i've found a site that sells it for 18.49

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2836235 on Jun 21, 2013

I like this. Baught it several times. have it in my morning smoothie :o) Avjo - Norway

kirstnevt likes Sambozan, Organic Acai Powder

Posted by Reviewer2842114 on Dec 02, 2008

Its a quick energy fix!!!.....I also like the fact that its not overly sweet like all the Acai drink! I plan to continue to buy this product!!!

excellent

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Nov 21, 2007

excellent

organic acai

Posted by Reviewer3013249 on Feb 18, 2009

Very fast delivery, had what I needed in stock at a great price!Im also very happy with the product. Thanks Iherb

Acai Boost Your Immune System

Posted by Reviewer3101063 on Jul 12, 2009

I been taking the Sambazon now for three months. I hav found that it gives me energy and helps me not to get cold or flu.