Sambucol, Black Elderberry Immune Formula Liquid, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Reviews 5-star

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 From China on Jan 12, 2011

good

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 From New Jersey on Apr 12, 2011

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 20, 2011

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday From Iowa on Jan 06, 2014

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.