Sambucol is the Best of all the Elderberry products

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I use this for my own health and that of my 6 yr old kindergartner grand nephew. He has always given me his colds so this year I wanted a solution for both of us. He gave me a cold and I was 1 1/2 weeks into it when I got my first Sambucol. I had immediate relief of some symptoms and was over it way before I usually would have been. So he and I are now on a preventative plan - and neither one of us has been sick. I take one Teaspoon everyday. At the first sign of a sore throat, which is my first sign of pending cold, I up my does until the sign is gone, usually in 1 day. Taste is great. We tried other elderberry products but this is the best and worth the price.

Great immune system buster

Posted by Reviewer3094326 on Apr 12, 2011

Great immune system buster - the nice part is that it has vitamin C and other ingredients added. I think it really prevents many illnesses when you give it regularly.

Arrived in good condition

Posted by 5429986256089887797 on May 19, 2014

Am so pleased that this arrived in a good condition. I always use this for any oncoming flus or when i'm just feeling slightly under the weather. Works like a charm.

immune booster

Posted by 5670343620290976757 on May 15, 2016

I have tried different vitamin c supplement for my kiddos but still they always have cough and colds...most of the time makes it worst. Then a month ago, i discovered this Supplement and gave my kiddos everyday. So far my eldest never get cough/colds. My youngest had cough and colds but minimal only, very fast she got well. I am not sure if its the Sambucol that helps but I am happy with the result as we did not visit the pedia doctor for almost a month (which we regularly see before a month end). I even recommended this to my friend and mum. My mum, always sneeze every morning but upon taking this supplement, she said her sneezing lessened. Maybe as soon as her immune is settled, then her sneezing will be gone too! Highly recommended, thumbs up! Only backfall is that quite expensive, hoping that price will goes down.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Dec 20, 2011

I Ordered this for a friend going through cancer treatment after surgery. Hoping it will support immune system as research claims.

good

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Jan 12, 2011

good