Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support, For Kids, Syrup, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Believer in Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Jul 21, 2013

My family has tried just about every immune boosting elderberry product out there and they've all worked great when it was cold and flu season. My kids think this tastes amazing. I keep it on hand for just in case. I give them a dose if we're around sick people or they start to get sick and it shortens or completely knocks it out. Really recommend!

GOOD SUPPLEMENT TO STRENGTHEN THE CHILDREN'S LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 year old for 1 year already. I find that it helps to strengthen his lungs. He takes Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if he develops cough. He recovers from cough pretty fast.

My Go To Elderberry for my 2 1/2 yr old Grandson

Posted by newday on Jan 06, 2014

I tried other makers of Black Elderberry but Sambucol is the best. My 2 1/2 yr old grandson has taste tested this and the others and hands down likes Sambucol the best. I will not need to try the others again. The main reason we like this is it's effective, fast acting relief and it's preventative feature. My grandson had a cold with runny nose and cough. He improved almost immediately and was over it in 3 days. I have him on a preventative dose and he hasn't gotten another cold.

Great Product and Value for Money

Posted by Reviewer2354798 on May 25, 2014

Sambucol has been an essential dietary supplement for my child. She recovers faster than before now, and falls sick lesser than before. My child also loves the sweet berry taste. It is also value for money when purchased in a larger quantity. Would recommend to family and friends.

Best immune booster for kids.

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014