healthy once again

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

I was continually ill this winter. After reading about this product I decided to try it and Kyolic garlic. I took the largest daily dose and literally within days began to feel the shift start. I have not been sick and my energy is greatly increased. Highly recommend you try this especially if "all else" has failed. The Kyolic Cardio has decreased my BP significantly also.

Boosting my own immune system with this

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I tend to focus on my daughter and forget about myself, so I used to fall ill whenever she fell ill or when the flu bug was going around. Started taking this as a complement to my multi-vits during flu season and I've managed to avoid the flu when most of my family and/or colleagues are down with the bug. Great taste too - I dont even need to drink water after a dose :)

Very good

Posted by 5597209782369940360 on May 02, 2014

Buy a lot of times, very good to health

sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1497953 on Feb 21, 2011

My kids love this stuff, take it whenever we feel a bug coming on...it really helps.

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1498931 on Feb 22, 2011

satisfied with the product

great product

Posted by 4678891109817699900 on Dec 15, 2014

excellent service and great product, will come back and recommend to friends definitely

Sambucol Elderberry

Posted by marykwa74 on May 21, 2016

The syrup tastes good but more importantly, my child's sinus improved. I also tried taking it just before the onset of a sore throat and it worked.

good and keep my family protected

Posted by 4967399011757169779 on Sep 19, 2016

I introduce this to my friends, family and colleagues. It is really good! Love it :)

Work amazingly on my kids

Posted by 4636222149311344130 on Oct 23, 2016

Tried 6 months ago the first time and then I bought like 10 bottles already. We give once a day to my kids and if they show any symptoms of flu then 3 times a day and it helps them to recover fast. Taste is good, and kids love it.

Excellent