10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Sambucol, Black Elderberry, Immune System Support Liquid, Original Formula, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml)

the tase is good

Posted by Reviewer1379880 on Jan 30, 2012

it tasts good :D

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2374814 on Apr 02, 2012

We rely on this every winter and it never fails to deliver.

healthy once again

Posted by Reviewer2481187 on Mar 08, 2013

I was continually ill this winter. After reading about this product I decided to try it and Kyolic garlic. I took the largest daily dose and literally within days began to feel the shift start. I have not been sick and my energy is greatly increased. Highly recommend you try this especially if "all else" has failed. The Kyolic Cardio has decreased my BP significantly also.

Boosting my own immune system with this

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I tend to focus on my daughter and forget about myself, so I used to fall ill whenever she fell ill or when the flu bug was going around. Started taking this as a complement to my multi-vits during flu season and I've managed to avoid the flu when most of my family and/or colleagues are down with the bug. Great taste too - I dont even need to drink water after a dose :)

VERY GOOD FOR THE LUNGS

Posted by cgoodstuff10 on Aug 08, 2013

I give Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid to my 2 daughters for 7 year already. Now they are both 11 and 10 years old. I find that it helps to strengthen their lungs. They take Sambucol daily (recommended dose) as supplement and increase the dosage if they develop cough. They recover from cough pretty fast.