nice moisturizer

Posted by 5144679041617457887 on Apr 21, 2015

I've used this product for about 2 weeks and am quite pleased so far. It has a familiar and distinct fragrance to it.

excellent moisturizer

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 06, 2014

My boyfriend like this moisturizer. not oily and you really feel you're doing good to your face. no skin reactions on the skin , even sensitive one. really big for the price. fair price. recommended.

No me gusta

Posted by Reviewer3113603 on Sep 12, 2014

Lo ha probado mi novio durante semanas y no lo recomienda. No hidrata y forma como bolitas (supongo que sea por la goma xantana).

Не смог пользоваться Wasn't able to use it

Posted by Reviewer2483980 on Jul 07, 2014

Ужасно воняет какой-то пластмассой. Пользоваться не смог. The strong smell of some kind of plastic prevented me to use it.

good product. nice smell

Posted by 4783052748581281586 on May 22, 2014

just make sure to shake well before use otherwise it's a bit watery

Don't work

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 01, 2014

I wanted to like this as it's organic and all but this product dries out my skin. I'm on my fourth day of using it, my skin feels tight and red. I'm not really sure which ingredient causes this I'm speculating it's the Sodium PCA stuff. Now I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the tube.

Very excellent product

Posted by 5025875891723870409 on Jan 12, 2014

Very excellent product

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5631564701336722334 on Jan 02, 2014

The gel was quickly absorbed into skin but soon afterwards my skin dried up again. Tried many times. Perhaps it didn't work for me.

Wake me up,before I go-go

Posted by 5125232697380774126 on Nov 14, 2013

Sanctum Men's Face Moisturizer is so refreshing,after a shower and before work I rub a little on my face and,BAM my face feels great and I smell good too. I've heard from friends/co-workers,"Scott,you smell great,what are you wearing"I am a customer for life Scott. PHX,Az.

Very good/Bardzo dobry

Posted by ilmarinen on Jul 12, 2013

It smells fresh, manly (in my case the smell lasts for more than two hours), well absorbed, soothes irritation, moisturizes very well. With organic ingredients in this price is a good choice./ Pachnie świeżo, męsko(w moim przypadku zapach utrzymuje się ponad 2 godziny), dobrze się wchłania, łagodzi podrażnienia, bardzo dobrze nawilża . Z organicznymi składnikami i wtej cenie to dobry wybór.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »