Sante Naturkosmetik, Brillant Care, Hair Conditioner, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 15, 2013

I really love this. It is the product that rescue my hair if it is really dry. I been using it for over three years now. In the summer not regurly but in the winter almost every wash. The smell is not so great. it smells a little bit like butter. However I seem to be the only not that thinks it does and I do have a sensitive nose. ;-) My hair is dry, wavy, blond and alms downy to my elbow.

My favourite conditioner!

Posted by 4818211343832449660 on Nov 18, 2012

This conditioner is so good! 1. It's made up by natural, active ingredients and free from all kind of nasties. 2. It's quite cheap for being natural. 3. It makes my hair all soft and shiny. 4. A tube lasts a long time.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Jul 27, 2012

I give it the highest scores! This conditioner even better then some professional hair products.

Great detangling and moisturizing conditioner

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 24, 2012

This is one of my long time favourites. Very moisturizing and detangling conditioner. I have high-lighted fine hair and this works just fine!

Brilliant Product

Posted by 5468458943321653492 on Jun 05, 2014

I am using this product ot my daughter long thin hair for 3 years now and I have to say that this is by far the best condioner for hair. With very little quantity leaves detangles her hair and leavew them soft and shinny without oil.Best buy!!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »