New To iHerb?

Sappo Hill, Glyceryne Cream Soap, Fragrance-Free Gardeners, 12 Bars, 3.5 oz Each

Reviews 5-star

Love this scrubby organic soap

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Mar 17, 2013

Have used a few of this Sappo Hill line and honestly love this brand. Gentle, leaves me soft and doesn't dry. Almond cream one is my fave, but sometimes I like a really scrubby bar, so I'll use one of the oatmeal soaps, or this gardener's fragrance-free (personally preference over the citrus one). Great for when I start gardening before I mean to and don't get around to using my gloves. Also like using it all over for good exfoliation. Rubbing it directly on my skin from legs and arms upwards and inwards towards the heart is a good way to wake up the body. I agree with the other reviewer that this brand of soaps seem to get better with age, which is good, because they last a long time. Very high quality. I think I get more than my money's worth. Also, like the very minimal packaging, and these are good to have around for last minute gifts.

Sappo Hill

Posted by 5211155189195214284 on Jun 04, 2013

I love this soap but ordered the Gardeners Fragrance Free by mistake (I usually use the Natural Fragrance Free). No problem - they make great gifts. What's the diff? The Gardeners has a really strong corn smell. Great for some, just not for someone as allergic as me. I'm hoping iHerb will start carrying the Natural one. It's creamy and very gentle on this skin and has no scent.