husband counts on it. Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 17, 2010

My husband says it's great. Eclectic Institute has fine quality herbs. Excellent.

Eclectic Institute, Saw Palmetto, 600 mg, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Jan 13, 2015

I take a saw palmetto in extract form of 320mg & take 1 of these with it to get the Active Co-Factors of Whole Saw Palmetto Berry which include Organic Acids, Resins, Essential oils and Polysaccharides that are normally missing in an extract. This also contains no additives.

works great to stop excess sweating

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Nov 02, 2011

My husband has been using this at 3 capsules a day for a few years now, and we discovered that it has stopped his excess under arm sweating completely. We used to have to buy 'dress shields' to protect his uniform, and now don't. We didn't buy it for this reason, but he has continued to use it because of this, and loves it! I am sure this is protecting his prostate too, but we haven't had any labs in a few years so we don't know. But great stuff.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2589043 on Aug 16, 2010

I had a dripping from the faucet problem lol but now that is fixed taking 2 caps a day lol. Also this stuff is great for libido improves perfomance dramatically. Don't take too much of this stuff I recommend only 1-2 caps a day cause it can also be a bit harsh on the stomach. Not sure about hairloss though not really taking it for that time will tell.

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2922516 on Jun 25, 2008

The order arrived in a timely manner. My local store where I was able to access Eclectic Institute Saw Palmetto closed down. Now I get this product delivered to my home for a fraction of what I used to pay. Excellent product and excellent service! Note: My doctor prescribed Avodart for my benign prostate enlargement but when I stopped taking Saw Palmetto I noticed the difference!

Had good luck with this for BPH symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer3176237 on Apr 15, 2007

I've used this consistently for day-to-day control of BPH symptoms with good results.

my husband

Posted by Reviewer1327367 on Nov 13, 2007

has told me his prostata is benefiting from this product. i have hears it is good for women too

Seems to be growing a bit of hair!

Posted by Reviewer2574188 on Jan 26, 2009

My formerly receding hairline is re-generating after three months of this. However, only the left side of my head!

These are the best!

Posted by Reviewer3067648 on Apr 21, 2008

Hubby has used these for quite some time and has not had a problem with prostate. Great value too!

i love this