Sure beats a CPAP machine!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Mar 29, 2009

My husband said I don't struggle to breathe in my sleep any more, and while I still snore, this has reduced it considerably. I wake up and my mouth is still moist; I'm even starting to dream now! The first night was a little uncomfortable, but now I don't even notice the NoZovent. Great product.

less comfortable than 'Snooze' brand

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We bought 2 brands - 'Snooze' and 'NoZovent'.... Snooze is a LOT more comfortable to wear. Snooze is very comfortable indeed. NoZovent was uncomfortable, we will not be using them. .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

NoZovent

Posted by Reviewer2895916 on Jul 22, 2008

I would like to encourage the NoZovent company because they offered an idea that started me thinking about my problem in a new way, that made me realize that my waking up might be due in part to a lack of air that could be remedied. The device didn't work for me but it's basic idea of providing more air made me realize that they were right - at least part of my early waking up problem was lack of air. After really thinking about this I realized that I was holding my arms at my sides instead of bending them back to open my chest area up for breathing. I have a problem with night bloating of my g.i. system that makes my lungs tightly packed at night when lying down. I also have another problem with getting hungry that seems also to wake me up. The sleep test diagnosed upper airway obstruction and the forced air mask didn't work for me. The Nozovent was uncomfortable and I woke up with pain in my nose and removed it about 12:30 am, which was 2 - 3 hours earlier than the usual time I wake up. This happened each night for a week except for the first night, when I slept until 4 which was very good for me. It held my nose open a little too widely, which I think was the painful part. I gave up after a week trying to get used to the Nozovent.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Aug 17, 2008

This works better than the nose strips - really opens up my nasal passages. Just rinse off and reuse.

NoZovent Anti-snoring Divice

Posted by Reviewer3196864 on Oct 04, 2008

This is a great product. I can finally get a good nights rest by using the NoZovent Devices. Thanks for a great product!

better than breathe rites

Posted by Reviewer2749451 on Mar 19, 2008

These work really well... and so much easier than trying to get the breathe rite strip to stick;

Nozovent Breathing Strip

Posted by Reviewer1138237 on Apr 29, 2008

A very cost effective and comfortable device. Highly recommend them, they are a lot cheaper than Breathe Right nose strips given how many times they can be reused.

These are terrific--the first actual solution i have found!

Posted by Reviewer3185431 on Apr 27, 2009

These simple little gadgets fit nicely inside the nostrils so that I forget I'm wearing them, unlike some of the other things like straps that go over the chin and are so uncomfortable. These are made of soft plastic and vulnerable, however, so I'm going to order more to have on hand in case I lose or break them.

Can finally breath at night

Posted by Reviewer1634009 on Nov 15, 2009

I've been using nozovents for several years. I was pleasantly surprised when I got new ones and found they are smaller and provide the same relief that I'm used to getting with my older ones. I can't sleep without them.

NoZovent works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1856357 on Apr 03, 2011

When my nose feels stopped up and I can't breathe when I'm trying to sleep, the NoZovent opens up my nose and allows me to breathe. It's fairly comfortable, definitely worth a try!