お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Scandinavian Formulas, NoZovent Anti-Snoring Device, 2 Medium Size Breathing Devices

Sure beats a CPAP machine!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Mar 29, 2009

My husband said I don't struggle to breathe in my sleep any more, and while I still snore, this has reduced it considerably. I wake up and my mouth is still moist; I'm even starting to dream now! The first night was a little uncomfortable, but now I don't even notice the NoZovent. Great product.

NoZovent

Posted by Reviewer2895916 on Jul 22, 2008

I would like to encourage the NoZovent company because they offered an idea that started me thinking about my problem in a new way, that made me realize that my waking up might be due in part to a lack of air that could be remedied. The device didn't work for me but it's basic idea of providing more air made me realize that they were right - at least part of my early waking up problem was lack of air. After really thinking about this I realized that I was holding my arms at my sides instead of bending them back to open my chest area up for breathing. I have a problem with night bloating of my g.i. system that makes my lungs tightly packed at night when lying down. I also have another problem with getting hungry that seems also to wake me up. The sleep test diagnosed upper airway obstruction and the forced air mask didn't work for me. The Nozovent was uncomfortable and I woke up with pain in my nose and removed it about 12:30 am, which was 2 - 3 hours earlier than the usual time I wake up. This happened each night for a week except for the first night, when I slept until 4 which was very good for me. It held my nose open a little too widely, which I think was the painful part. I gave up after a week trying to get used to the Nozovent.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2232725 on Aug 17, 2008

This works better than the nose strips - really opens up my nasal passages. Just rinse off and reuse.

NoZovent Anti-snoring Divice

Posted by Reviewer3196864 on Oct 04, 2008

This is a great product. I can finally get a good nights rest by using the NoZovent Devices. Thanks for a great product!

less comfortable than 'Snooze' brand

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We bought 2 brands - 'Snooze' and 'NoZovent'.... Snooze is a LOT more comfortable to wear. Snooze is very comfortable indeed. NoZovent was uncomfortable, we will not be using them. .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews