New To iHerb?

Scar Zone, Acne Treatment & Scar Diminishing Cream, 0.5 oz (14 g)

Reviews 3-star

Works for VERY recent scars

Posted by Reviewer3301337 on Jan 03, 2012

Most of my very recent acne scars have improved a bit, but my older scars (2+ months) have yet to see any substantial improvement. I've been applying the cream twice per day everyday for the past 17 days. Unfortunately, the tiny tube doesn't contain a whole lot of cream, so one tube lasts only about 3 weeks for me. I'm also not sure if it's helping my acne. I've noticed a reduction in the number of small pimples and whiteheads on my cheeks, but since I've started using the product I've had three very large and sore cystic pimples that I normally don't get. Not sure if I want to repurchase. I'll probably try something else and maybe go back to it if all else fails.

works

Posted by Reviewer2865060 on Jan 17, 2012

It works to minimize acne. However, it made my papules and cysts darken up as it minimizes them.

Great cream for acne

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this cream for over a month and it has only done something to my acne! It was kind of a slow process but not too slow. Hasn't done anything to my acne scars so I'm a little disappointed with this product

Good price

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Aug 19, 2013

A good price, not too much improvements.