► An Example Of Good Ingredients With Poor Proper Formulations

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

This product, in a very small tube, is NOT in non-greasy base (oil-free) which prefer many by the acne-prone skin. In fact, it's a bit too heavy. The good side is it won't dry out your skin in which I initially thought the 2% of Salicylic Acid in it will do. Not sure about the potency but I surely can't feel the 'strength' of 2% Salicylic Acid. Anti-scar ingredients such as Silicone and Dimethicone are use for reducing and repairing skin cell but the manufacturer did not provide the percentage of the ingredients on this, not to mention the "Powerful Green Tea EGCG" that the manufacturer claimed. Moreover, based on the ingredients list, any antioxidants are only considered to be background ingredients. I believe the product is mainly designed for those sensitive and dry skin but IMHO, it is definitely not for oily skin. Talk about "Sudden Change" & "Guaranteed Result"? Well, at least it is not working for me. It is an example of good ingredients with poor proper formulations. Afterall, I just don’t see any indications that this product is actually an acne fighter. Price wise? This product is not cheap for the 14 grams that you get, so it is not cost effective at all. Taking everything into account, it's not something I would buy again. There are many better & high quality products in the market with very reasonable price. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

reduces redness but lets scars stay

Posted by 4891687208396292936 on Mar 26, 2014

The cream was in a smaller package than I anticipated and it has a very strong odor, at least to my nose. It hasn't really done anything to my acne scars but it does help with the redness and inflammation of pimples.

I tested it 2 times, not a big difference

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Dec 12, 2015

I got the chance to test it in 2 different places under a 3 day period but did not notice any remarkable difference., I also used it on a scar got with a brunch on my face .. but did not work there either. I guess ths product just doesn't work for me and that is why I give it 2 stars, one for the convenient travel size and aplicator (easy to take on the bag & no need to use the fingers) and one because of the consistency and color, the fact that it is a little bit white might contribute to camoflage the scar a little.

alright

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

the tube is pretty small, the Salicylic Acid temporally works but when you stop using it acne returns. Wont be buying again since it contains BHT (Butylated hydroxytoluene).