10% Off Orders Over $40!

Schiff, Cranberry Extract, 90 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

B Turek

Posted by Reviewer3210261 on Dec 29, 2008

I averaged 4-7 UTI's per year and had tried other cranberry tabs to no avail. By chance, I found Schiff's brand and decided to try once more. Upon starting them (2 years ago this January) I have NOT HAD even one UTI. They're also VERY EASY to swallow. I'll never stop taking them. THANK YOU!

High potency cranberry

Posted by Reviewer2463075 on Feb 24, 2010

I like these cranberry supplements because they are soft gels instead of cellulose capsules. They are also one of the few 1000mg (two pill)potency. Usually I am lucky to find a 500mg (two pill)potency. This gives me a better value for the cost.

Excellent Value for the Price

Posted by Reviewer2570885 on Mar 11, 2011

Lots cheaper than my grocer charges!

Very Good product

Posted by Reviewer3053277 on Apr 15, 2012

This product is good for urinate tract. I take 2 tables per day. Not easy to have urinate tract again. I can't drink to much fresh cranberry juice, the sugar too high. So I like this cranberry extract. This product good for me and I will share with my friend.

My must have

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Jul 08, 2012

Exellent product for urinary tract. I love it so much. I have not any cystitis episodes when I use this extract.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »