• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Much Better Than Ambien or other prescription sleeping aids.

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 24, 2008

This is a superior product. You literally sleep like a baby: Deeply, and well. Take it about 1/2 hour before you want to go to sleep. You wake up refreshed, not dopey feeling and drugged. You wake up like you went to bed naturally. I took it during exam period to regulate my sleep which had gotten out of wack because of so many all-nighters. I got back to normal patterns in three days. Can't say enough good things about Knock-Out, except the drug companies better watch out, because this product leaves them far behind.

work!

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Dec 30, 2011

Works very well and does not appear to cause habituation.

Help with getting to sleep BUT

Posted by Reviewer1049419 on May 09, 2009

I was so pleased to be getting to sleep hours earlier than usual and staying asleep hours longer that it took me a while to figure out that I was suffering from much worse than usual dry mouth. I have suffered from dry eye and dry mouth for years and have taken flaxseed oil at night to combat the dry eye and used a spray to moisten my mouth so as not to put to much strain on my bladder at night. I have had increasing dry mouth day and night of late and by process of elimination figured it is probably the Knock-out. My doctor thinks it is probably the valerian in the mix that is the culprit. In any case you or the manufacturer might want to add a warning to the sufferers of dry mouth. I will probably continue to use it occasionally as it has been effective in improving my ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.

the best sleep booster I've ever tried

Posted by 4679714736134822234 on May 24, 2016

I've tried a lot of sleep booster, but this one - in the best for me.

Nice sleep

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on May 30, 2012

Very good way to induce your brain and body to go to bed. Recomended!

we both use it

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jul 29, 2008

this works! i only need a third of a tablet. i take it every so often when i know i definitely want to sleep that night!

it works

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Mar 03, 2015

Occasionally, I cannot fall asleep. When it occurs, I take one pill. It is happy to see it does work!

Excellent product

Posted by 5397766669680409972 on Sep 12, 2016

This is an excellent product which does exactly what you want: it helps to give you a good night' sleep and feels natural rather than "drugged" - highly recommended

Easy sleep

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Mar 30, 2009

Great for peaceful restful sleep with no grogginess in the morning.

Brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer2202913 on Mar 31, 2009

I bought this for my daughter who has chronic fatigue syndrome (ME). It works brilliantly enabling her to get a good nights sleep. Works better than anything the doctor gave her.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »