• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

it works

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Mar 03, 2015

Occasionally, I cannot fall asleep. When it occurs, I take one pill. It is happy to see it does work!

too bad, I took this and I can't sleep

Posted by 4891567878600728214 on Jun 09, 2014

I took this product hope I could get some deep sleep, I want to sleep like my baby girl, but the truth is I can't sleep, I almost up all night, this is outrageous! I sleep a lot better before although I might wake up sometimes but I could always get to sleep again.

IT does knock you out... great night of sleep without drowsiness!!! excellent

Posted by Reviewer1761634 on Jan 31, 2014

I've been using Valerian to sleep for a while, but lately when I wake up during the night, I wasn't going to back to sleep very well ... so I'm trying something new... I don't like to use strong pharmaceuticals, which can make me really drowsy the next day and can be habit forming.... so I'd rather stick to naturals.... I've been using 'Knock-out' only for a week.... the sleep is wonderful, quick to sleep, if I wake up during the night, I quickly fall asleep again.... I'm getting traight 7 hours and could possibly get another 1-2 if I had the time.... Its highly recommended... the only caveat is that having melantonin you need to have 2-3 days off a week, so that your body doesn't stop making it and you always rely on supplements... excellent stuff...

Nice sleep

Posted by Reviewer1263751 on May 30, 2012

Very good way to induce your brain and body to go to bed. Recomended!

work!

Posted by Reviewer1649833 on Dec 30, 2011

Works very well and does not appear to cause habituation.

Help with getting to sleep BUT

Posted by Reviewer1049419 on May 09, 2009

I was so pleased to be getting to sleep hours earlier than usual and staying asleep hours longer that it took me a while to figure out that I was suffering from much worse than usual dry mouth. I have suffered from dry eye and dry mouth for years and have taken flaxseed oil at night to combat the dry eye and used a spray to moisten my mouth so as not to put to much strain on my bladder at night. I have had increasing dry mouth day and night of late and by process of elimination figured it is probably the Knock-out. My doctor thinks it is probably the valerian in the mix that is the culprit. In any case you or the manufacturer might want to add a warning to the sufferers of dry mouth. I will probably continue to use it occasionally as it has been effective in improving my ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.

Brilliant product

Posted by Reviewer2202913 on Mar 31, 2009

I bought this for my daughter who has chronic fatigue syndrome (ME). It works brilliantly enabling her to get a good nights sleep. Works better than anything the doctor gave her.

Easy sleep

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Mar 30, 2009

Great for peaceful restful sleep with no grogginess in the morning.

Schiff, Knock-Out