• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1872066 on Feb 22, 2011

kind of like a stoned coma like state warning do not take unless you are ready to fall asleep VERY SOON. for me it takes about 30 minutes to an hour at the most and then knocks me out and if i keep trying to stay up it HURTS

Holy Cow, talk about some crazy dreams!

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Jun 17, 2011

This works really well at putting me to sleep, but it defeats the purpose when you have such intense, vivid and scary dreams that wake you up in the middle of the night every night :/

DOES NOT WORK....

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Sep 18, 2010

I took this thing with great expectation, instead of making me sleepy, it made me hyper and I could not sleep, tosed and turned all night, dont buy it, I had better results with the "Now" brand instead, and I should have purchased it instead of this one. It made me very nervous, actually I get sleepy just by taking the Carlson Fish oil before going to bed. So, to the trash it goes, good thing it was not too much money...

Purer

Posted by Reviewer3235213 on Jul 29, 2010

My doctor suggested Schiff as a purer version of melatonin.

my favorite brand of melatonin

Posted by lauraandrews on Jan 14, 2013

There are some extras in here and I do think this brand works the best out of all the different types, brands, and dosages of melatonin I have tried over the years.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2667641 on Aug 28, 2012

I've been using this formula for many months and it always worked for me better than other Melatonin brands. Then I ordered it in June again and cannot recognize the product: it still works but after taking it for several consecutive nights I feel sick, have nausea, etc. When I stop taking it, I get normal again. I wonder if others have had similar reactions.

Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer2740224 on May 21, 2010

Never go to bed without it.

The best medication for sleep problems

Posted by Reviewer3322486 on Jan 17, 2011

my family has used this medication 4 people. I also recommend to my friends. they all received the same result. I would recommend to anyone. Many thanks to Schiff's firm. This drug also relieves mild depression in disorders.

schiff melatonina

Posted by Reviewer1821092 on Jul 25, 2012

Llevo tomando schiff melatonina desde hace varios años y a mi mujer y a mi nos viene de maravilla para dormir, yo por mi trabajo tenia muchos problemas para dormir y desde que la tomo duermo como un tronco.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1091251 on Jul 14, 2011

Works in 10 minutes, I get a great night's sleep without any hangover or dopiness the next day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »