Move free rate

Posted by Reviewer2954052 on May 02, 2011

This order was on behalf of my 79 year old freind who has been taking Move free for a while and she has seen very good results, we will continue buying from you. The dilevery to Athens was in 8 days. Thank you very much. Dimitra

At last!

Posted by Reviewer1153577 on Oct 13, 2008

A joint supplement that works! It takes away the pain and swelling. It recommends taking double doses for a period of time to get it working - and man does it work!

65 yr old PhD in New Mexico

Posted by Reviewer2543919 on Dec 31, 2008

Truly outstanding product -- after suffering for over a year, Move Free Advanced Plus has in a period of about 90 days made my pain in my shoulder pretty much a non issue. I will never be without it nor cease to be grateful for the lady that told me to try it!

for overworked joints

Posted by Reviewer3324720 on Sep 16, 2008

I am a runner and by taking Move Free, I am amazed how it helps with joint pain.

Schiff Move Free Advance Plus 1500mg MSM

Posted by Reviewer1224868 on Mar 08, 2010

HI, the product fantasic and vry effective. it really help my kneew problem. i am so proud to recommend this product to my firends.

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2468048 on Aug 12, 2010

10 years after the trauma my father can finally raise their hands without pain.

Can't live without MoveFree

Posted by Reviewer2746810 on Apr 05, 2011

I can't live without taking Move Free. If I run out and buy another brand, it only takes a few weeks on the other brand and I start hurting in my hips, knees, and neck. When I am current with taking these, I forget how much pain, because the pain is gone. If I got stranded on a dessert island, I'd take a lifetime supply of MoveFree with me first. :-)

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Jan 07, 2012

Move Free Advanced Plus

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Oct 06, 2008

My husband has taken Move Free Advanced for years. I just started taking this version and feel a difference (I'm waking my body up with yoga and training for a 10 mile walk marathon). Figured if the Move Free Advanced was really good, why not add the MSM for additional benefit. The smaller pill size is also a plus...

good

Posted by 5338847939582777138 on Nov 13, 2014

I bought it for my mother in law and she likes it very much.