Schiff, Super Calcium, 1200 mg, 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2329814 on Nov 09, 2008

The Schiff Super Calcium is easy to take and the blend of calcium and Vitamin D is the best way to take it. My doctor told me to take this to prevent Osteoporosis.

Schiff calcium softgels

Posted by LadyShopper on Jun 22, 2012

I have finally taken this long enough to say it does have a beneficial effect on my nail strength, so I assume it's also helping my bones. I like these softgels - they're a little easier for me to swallow than the tablets. Schiff has always been a dependable brand for me.

cjean

Posted by Reviewer2330475 on Dec 12, 2008

I am very pleased with this product.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1079643 on Jul 20, 2009

Love it over my previous large and difficult to swallow tablet

Softgel is nice

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Nov 13, 2009

Swallows easily, even though the capsule is fairly large.

Great product, awesome prices and fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer3305092 on May 17, 2010

In this fast pace life, we do not always have time to eat, sleep or rest properly. In my opinion vitamins, herbs and minerals are vitals for our well-being. I will remain a customer of Iherb for a long time because they provide me with everything I need. Nicole Hervieux RN BScN

Good delivery

Posted by Reviewer2811924 on Sep 03, 2010

Very fast and correct delivery. Well packed for a long trip.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3260029 on Apr 05, 2011

Good product, good prices and good service!

Inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Jun 28, 2012

First I am very happy with Iherb company. The no shipping over $20 is very reasonable. Other companies like Swanson, Vitamin Shoppe etc charge more or you have to buy more for the no shipping charge. My orders always are correct, and they always offer a few samples. Great way to introduce you to products that you may want to buy later. The Calcium is easy to swallow. Will continue to order this product.

quality choice

Posted by Reviewer2231169 on Mar 16, 2010

Excellent quality but would love more softgels per bottle for the price. I like how you can take 2 capsules at one meal and can swallow them easily. Also the 800 iu Vitamin D added is excellent idea and the high amount of calcium 1200mg per dose is beneficial for me. If this came in more softgels for a bargain price it would be a super idea!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »