10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Schiff, Super Garlic, 100 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Garlic helps clear sinuses and lungs

Posted by Reviewer2047957 on Jan 01, 2009

I've been using Schiff Odorless Garlic products since April 1994 to decrease the congestion in my sinuses and mucuous in other mucuous membranes. Since I've been taking it, I have not had any exacerbations of my asthma and my doctor says my lungs have never been clearer. He added, "Whatever you're doing different, continue doing it". So, please don't ever stop carrying this product.

Garlic is an essential

Posted by Reviewer1141735 on Dec 05, 2010

I've been using Schiff Super Garlic for decades. It's a great expectorant--helps me get rid of mucus in my lungs. It's the best at clearing up congestion when you have a cold.

product

Posted by Reviewer2048557 on Oct 30, 2009

I've been a fan f schiffs as long as I discovered it or it discovered me. This product is top of the line and maintanes quality and quality of life with ever drop of garlic.