Great!

Posted by Reviewer2932864 on Jul 25, 2012

I like this a whole lot! Using this during workouts and it gives me extra energy and push. Makes me less tired so I can do more. Really helps with the recovery the next day. The taste is really nice. I've tried the "orange' flavor which is also nice but the orange tastes a bit tame/soft/bland compared to the lemon lime. This has a bit of a kick to it. I mix it with like 300-350 ml of cold water, because if any less water, the taste will be too strong and sharp for me. My boxing instructor who also competes in bodybuilding competitions loves this too.

Xtend

Posted by Reviewer2167380 on Dec 19, 2011

The greatest intra-workout drink ever made!

Very Good BCAA

Posted by 4938228648646601368 on Sep 28, 2012

I like it)

Bueno

Posted by 5636546409605238087 on Apr 14, 2013

Lo uso intraentreno, y de sabor no hay nada mejor. A mi me va bien. Eso si, lo han subido mucho de precio, ya no compensa comprarlo aqui.

Love the flavour

Posted by 4822302500656690622 on Feb 05, 2013

I love the flavour and gives me a real boost during training. I can't train without it!

Tastes good

Posted by 5438185071447650166 on Jul 31, 2014

No sugar = winnning

Tastes Great...

Posted by 5003318097745213351 on May 22, 2012

I loved the taste of this (particularly so having tasted straight BCAAs before) and it mixes well, but I have been getting really nasty migraines within an hour of consuming it. I'm thinking there must be something additive wise (which is no doubt very necessary to counter the absolutely foul taste of normal BCAAs) which isn't agreeing with me... which is unfortunate as I know most people rave about it.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2243211 on Sep 05, 2011

Great formula, very nice concentration.

Excelente

Posted by Reviewer2206292 on Sep 22, 2011

Excelente produto, chegou rápido e sem taxas!

Extend

Posted by Reviewer1771242 on Sep 26, 2011

Great product, help reduce dom after heavy leg days

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »