Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Unbelievable good!

Posted by Reviewer2726947 on Nov 27, 2011

Despite the hype for these among the raw community, I really wasn't expecting much! But we loved these - some of my family is of Asian descent and are very used to all varieties of noodles. I purchased them for the 'raw vegan' reason, but found that everyone loved them. You'll need to toss them in a bit of warm (or boiling water if you're not doing raw) with lemon juice to soften them up but they're really great, mild & excellent with any sauce (raw or cooked) - no seaweed taste or anything. I love it in place of vermicelli for a Raw Vegan Vietnamese Mint Salad with fresh mango, mint, almonds, lime and chilli.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3169608 on Oct 13, 2011

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Yum and healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

These noodles go perfect with tomato marinara sauce, veggies and added spices. I love the crunch! You can make up so many meal ideas with this, works great in raw veggie salads and soups. Would definitely buy again.

Best low calorie noodle

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Oct 26, 2011

These noodles are great to eat raw wih some homemade nut or seed sauce and some finely chopped salad. I make my raw almond sauce to go with it as I am a raw foodie.

Great for Asian dishes and salads

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 21, 2012

I use these in my sea vegetable salad. Combine with sliced cucumber, dulce, dried cranberries, sliced mandarin oranges, sea salt to taste and some asian sesame salad dressing. Makes a great light dinner. These noodles don't have any taste, but blend wonderfully with other flavors of a dish. They are soft, yet crunchy on the inside. Very different and a great way to add something new to your diet.