Unbelievable good!

Posted by Reviewer2726947 on Nov 27, 2011

Despite the hype for these among the raw community, I really wasn't expecting much! But we loved these - some of my family is of Asian descent and are very used to all varieties of noodles. I purchased them for the 'raw vegan' reason, but found that everyone loved them. You'll need to toss them in a bit of warm (or boiling water if you're not doing raw) with lemon juice to soften them up but they're really great, mild & excellent with any sauce (raw or cooked) - no seaweed taste or anything. I love it in place of vermicelli for a Raw Vegan Vietnamese Mint Salad with fresh mango, mint, almonds, lime and chilli.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3169608 on Oct 13, 2011

I now use these in all sorts of raw recipes and some not-so-raw too. They are great. I tend to soak them over night and sometimes longer in the frig so they are ready when I need them.

Yum and healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

These noodles go perfect with tomato marinara sauce, veggies and added spices. I love the crunch! You can make up so many meal ideas with this, works great in raw veggie salads and soups. Would definitely buy again.

Best low calorie noodle

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Oct 26, 2011

These noodles are great to eat raw wih some homemade nut or seed sauce and some finely chopped salad. I make my raw almond sauce to go with it as I am a raw foodie.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 17, 2015

I like these noodles. Yes, they do have that "snap" that several other reviewers comment on, but I don't really mind. I haven't tried to boil them yet but that might take some of that snap away. I know that they soften up a bit after they've been marinating for a while at least. They have no taste and work great with different pasta sauces and in wok/stir fry. I prefer this over the miracle noodles, not just because of the taste, but also the fact that this 12oz bag actually contains 12oz of kelp noodles whereas the miracle noodles are mainly water.