• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jul 01, 2012

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Ok

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

These were a disappointment after reading about them on raw food blogs. Gross texture and I wasn't able to digest them!

good with coconut cream and chili sauce

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I wish we could get this with this price from somewhere closer. This would be the perfect grocery for someone dieting.

Would like larger packages

Posted by Reviewer2086201 on Sep 06, 2011

16 oz. would be a lot better size for 2 meals - the noodles are too good and my husband and I can't have enough for the two of us for one meal from one package. Would be great to have an option for a larger package to purchase, like a pound or so.

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Mineral rich and very low carb :)

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.

Awesome kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer1046905 on Sep 11, 2011

We don't eat any grains, so finding noodles to replace spaghetti or rice was difficult. These work really well. Love them in stir fry.

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1045516 on Aug 18, 2011

They are easy, tasty and filling. You can add just about any kind of sauce and veggies and end up with a great meal.