• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Free from everything noodles

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jun 11, 2016

Have to soak them for a minimum of 24hours then cook them or they are hard and nasty. Absorb flavours well and fun eating.

Great raw food

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

While I don't use this as noodle substitute because it is so crunchy, I love using this in the peanut miso kelp noodles recipe included on the packaging! FYI I use it with PB2 peanut butter and Eden Food's Genmai Miso

Great alternative for Raw foodies.

Posted by Chocolate on Jul 01, 2012

If you are a Raw foodie and you are really missing your favorite Pastas these Sea Tangles are a great Alternative. ***** VERY IMPORTANT***** The key with these is to soak them or let them sit in the sauce you are making for a while. This will soften them up and give them a real pasta like texture. For example, We (my love and I) make Raw Fettuccine Alfanzo, its like Alfredo but with a special touch. We blend up some cashews with garlic, onion, pine nuts, olive oil, basil, whatever else we feel like and we pour it on these noodles and let them sit in the sauce for about an hour prior to consumption. Delicious! Oh yeah and before you Soak them, strain and rinse them too. Supposedly they contain trace minerals. I believe it true, coming from Mother Ocean and all. Have a wonderful day. Hallelujah!

Ok

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Enjoyed my first pack of these, the texture is somewhat acquired. The second packet I bought I had to throw away as they were yellow inside instead of clear and they smelt weird.

Crunchy/salady like

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Oct 18, 2016

So these are OK as a filler to your dish, but they don't feel like noodles at all. They're crunchy and are sort of like bean sprouts/hard juicy jelly. It's hard to explain. It's something that would go better in a salad rather than a noodly dish, as they crunch and pop. Do not soften in hot water, they stay sort of stiff the whole time. Also not filling at all (no wonder, given the calories, but just saying). No flavor at all, like crunchy water

Absolutely horrible

Posted by 5098203400682127712 on Sep 29, 2013

I bought these on recommendation of other online users and they taste terrible. The texture is like eating plastic.

Stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

These were a disappointment after reading about them on raw food blogs. Gross texture and I wasn't able to digest them!

good with coconut cream and chili sauce

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

I wish we could get this with this price from somewhere closer. This would be the perfect grocery for someone dieting.

Would like larger packages

Posted by Reviewer2086201 on Sep 06, 2011

16 oz. would be a lot better size for 2 meals - the noodles are too good and my husband and I can't have enough for the two of us for one meal from one package. Would be great to have an option for a larger package to purchase, like a pound or so.

Good Pasta Substitute

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Mineral rich and very low carb :)