• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1045516 on Aug 18, 2011

They are easy, tasty and filling. You can add just about any kind of sauce and veggies and end up with a great meal.

love thses kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Nov 25, 2011

if u feel like a snack have these noodles with sauce and u have the lowest calorie feeling meal.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

These are great- can be eaten crunchy or soft and are a great grain-free noodle to have handy!

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

Kelp Noodles

Posted by Reviewer1591535 on Apr 29, 2012

I couldn't wait to try these so that I could post my review. Much better than expected. Worked great with a simple marinara sauce; I added a seafood mix consisting of shrimp, scallops, calamari and simmered all for about 20 minutes. Noodles were softer than expected and absorbed the flavor nicely. Next time I may try a pesto. Very filling. Very pleasant. Much better than shiritake noodles, by far. Thank you. I will definitely be ordering more and experimenting with these, utilizing lots of different food groups!

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on May 04, 2012

I really enjoy these, much better texture than gooey shirataki. I wouldn't eat these plain though, but they're great and crunchy addition to your sauces etc. savory dishes.

Love these, very god for quick low-cal meals

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

These noodles have become a staple in my fridge, I just rinse and add chopeed vegetables and sauce for a quick and delicious raw meal.

Super fun

Posted by Reviewer1739184 on May 13, 2012

Easy to prepare, no calories, noodles have no specific taste, so it all depends on the sauce u make.

LOVED THEM

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.

Great pasta or rice alternative

Posted by Reviewer2566328 on Apr 17, 2012

I have used this in place of pasta for spaghetti and in place of rice in stir fry. It is quick and easy to use. Would highly recommend it!