• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.

Love These!

Posted by Reviewer1045516 on Aug 18, 2011

They are easy, tasty and filling. You can add just about any kind of sauce and veggies and end up with a great meal.

Awesome kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer1046905 on Sep 11, 2011

We don't eat any grains, so finding noodles to replace spaghetti or rice was difficult. These work really well. Love them in stir fry.

Kelp Noodles

Posted by byebyegluten on Jun 28, 2012

These are great- can be eaten crunchy or soft and are a great grain-free noodle to have handy!

love thses kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Nov 25, 2011

if u feel like a snack have these noodles with sauce and u have the lowest calorie feeling meal.

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

tasty and versatile

Posted by 5212864798302410313 on Nov 30, 2016

These are best rinsed and then stirfried - they give a really nice crispy crunch when used in a stirfry and take on the flavour of your sauce.

Yummy noodles!

Posted by 4759389167949650774 on Mar 12, 2014

I was pretty skeptical about these when I first heard of them, but they are wonderfully delicious. They work in salads or pasta-like dishes really well. I love packing them for lunch with different sauces. They will easily soften up if soaked in water with a little lemon for an hour. These are the best prices I've found. The kelp noodles absorb other flavors quite well. One pack serves 2 people.

Best discovery EVER

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Sep 15, 2013

If I could...I would eat my body weight in these noodles! A great option for those who follow Paleo / Clean / Raw eating. They have a wonderful crunch about them.

Love these!

Posted by FondaLaShay on Mar 06, 2014

Make sure to soak them before you use them. I find soaking in hot water helps with the slight strange smell. Then I cut it up in to 3 section to help when eating since they are super long noodles.