• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

not noodles nor tastie

Posted by 4652819341002638447 on Jul 12, 2014

cant eat as noodles

yummmmmm

Posted by 5041779246553421870 on Jun 24, 2014

Had these in a stir fry. They require no cooking so they are very versatile & suck up all the juices.

A healthy noodle alternative

Posted by 4916499988739382740 on Jun 11, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by these kelp noodles. Their texture is different than wheat or rice noodles, crisper. They have no flavour, but rather take on on the flavours of what they are cooked/served with. Kids are the ultimate test of new foods, and all three of mine enjoyed these. I've used them in soup and stir fried with egg so far, looking forward to making pho!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jun 10, 2014

I like them both in soups and raw as a salad, great buy, quality and price!

Tried it for the first time

Posted by MissyK on Jun 01, 2014

This is the only kelp noodles I tried so I can't compare taste, but if you are on a carb-less diet these will satisfy the noodle urge. They are crunchy but if you steep them long enough they soften up. Especially if you add a squirt of lime juice. But they are edible :) I ate them with a chicken broth while going carbless and was pleased. If my review was helpful, click YES below!

great for eating with raw foods and salads.

Posted by Reviewer2196058 on May 27, 2014

These are great to eat right out of the package or with other veggies. I realize not all tastes are the same, but I think you will enjoy them if you're into natural foods.

excellent!

Posted by 5259658988271599769 on May 26, 2014

I highly recomend it for a low calorie diet. Use them in salad but also in Pad Thai; very good product (rinse and soak few hours before use)).

no me ha gustado la textura

Posted by ladivinacarolina on May 23, 2014

la textura es muy grimosa... tal vez no sea objetiva pero es mi opinión... es como repollo crudo o algo así :-((

Great Alternative to Pasta

Posted by 4940787308522686231 on May 16, 2014

I really LOVE these Kelp noodles and will buy more. I just cooked them in a no-sodium chicken broth and added chunked chicken, spices, and veggies. Tasted great with very few calories.

Odd texture

Posted by 4672056316858743374 on May 01, 2014

I was really excited to try these noodles. However, I was bit let down because I wasn't a big fan of their texture.