Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Kelp Noodles, 12 oz (340 g)

Awesome kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer1046905 on Sep 11, 2011

We don't eat any grains, so finding noodles to replace spaghetti or rice was difficult. These work really well. Love them in stir fry.

love thses kelp noodles

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Nov 25, 2011

if u feel like a snack have these noodles with sauce and u have the lowest calorie feeling meal.

Interesting glass noodles

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 08, 2011

They come all tangled up and not all soaked in water. There might be a teaspoon at the bottom of the bag. They are very crunchy. Plain and out of the bag, the taste is not exactly salty, not exactly bitter but somewhat a bit of both. I don't have a kitchen and was hoping to be able to eat them as is. Rinsing definitely helps. I eat them plain, rinsed and with cracked sea salt on top. It's ok. If I had a kitchen, I'm sure I could make tasty recipes with these. As is, they're not too impressive but I don't think they're meant to be. I might buy them again. I've eaten stuff like this before in Vietnamese spring rolls with shrimp & glass noodles inside to be dipped in peanut sauce and I used to love that. Search a recipe and you can use them for that.

***18 calories per package*** and everyone enjoyed them!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 21, 2012

I'm trying to eat more paleo or primal food, and in any case I don't eat wheat/gluten noodles and try to cut down on carbs. I was excited to get kelp into my diet in yet another form, but I didn't have high hopes for taste and mouth-feel for these noodles. It turns out I didn't need to worry. Check out other reviews for a bunch of different takes on how to prepare them. I soaked them for a while in water with some lemon as some reviewers suggested. They were still a bit hard as I didn't want to oversoak them to mush, but when I added them to hot cooked Vietnamese chicken and veggies the consistency was perfect, just a little al dente. I thought that microwaving leftovers might turn them to hot jelly, but they kept their form and consistency quite well. Full of happy surprises! :)

LOVED THEM

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on May 27, 2012

So filling. Put some hot food on top and they become soft and delicious once absorbed. Great with alfredo sauce. Good for low carb diets. Fast delivery. Great to eat.