• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Great in my stir fry!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 04, 2013

I have tried several types of noodle alternatives and I am surprised that I haven't come across these earlier in my efforts. I used these in the stir fry I made tonight and they were delicious! I came right back to iHerb to order more.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Tasty!

Love, love, love these noodles.

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013

I am avoiding carbs and these were the PERFECT substitute. Perfect taste and texture. Really like them a lot and way cheaper than the "natural food store." Thanks iherb!

I love these noodles

Posted by 4829086959897712224 on Mar 19, 2013

They have a mild taste. Great in Salad

Easy to use and zero carbs!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 28, 2012

A great tip to soften them which another reviewer gave is to soak them in water with a squeeze of lemon or vinegar. If you can cook them for a while in your sauce also, they will soak some of the flavour.

Definitely DIFFERENT, but not in a bad way!

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Nov 09, 2012

These noodles are crunchy and don't soften even when cooked. I boiled them for 20 minutes without any change in texture. I found that microwaving IN sauce actually softens them a little (I like marinara). These noodles don't really have any flavor so just make sure the sauce you use is really good. I also like how these are basically calorie-free, so if you overindulged during the day you can quickly heat this up with some sauce, a protein and vegetable and dinner is done, guilt-free! I am definitely buying this again.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1000575 on Nov 14, 2012

Since my family is gluten free this product is a nice change from spaghetti squash. Not everyone loved this product in my family, but two of us love it enough to reorder.

great

Posted by 5568822978280810561 on Nov 15, 2012

great

Crunchy!

Posted by lovelyliller on Nov 15, 2012

Crunchy healthy add-in to your salad or pasta. Great way to get sea tangle in your diet. :)

Legal to Norway

Posted by audmarlen on Oct 19, 2012

A little bit better than miracle noodles!