• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Reviews | English

love these

Posted by truevitality on Jan 17, 2013

these kelp noodles are amazing. if you rinse them and use in salads they are crunchy in a nice way, but still soft as well, rather like a bean shoot, but in hot foods they go soft like rice or vermicelli noodles. i had them with a seafood curry last night and they were amazing.

Love these

Posted by 5629142879545157215 on Mar 03, 2013

Great as a pasta substitute or to bulk up soups or stirfries

Great in my stir fry!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 04, 2013

I have tried several types of noodle alternatives and I am surprised that I haven't come across these earlier in my efforts. I used these in the stir fry I made tonight and they were delicious! I came right back to iHerb to order more.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Tasty!

Love, love, love these noodles.

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013

I am avoiding carbs and these were the PERFECT substitute. Perfect taste and texture. Really like them a lot and way cheaper than the "natural food store." Thanks iherb!

I love these noodles

Posted by 4829086959897712224 on Mar 19, 2013

They have a mild taste. Great in Salad

Easy to use and zero carbs!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Sep 28, 2012

A great tip to soften them which another reviewer gave is to soak them in water with a squeeze of lemon or vinegar. If you can cook them for a while in your sauce also, they will soak some of the flavour.

Definitely DIFFERENT, but not in a bad way!

Posted by dessertswithbenefits on Nov 09, 2012

These noodles are crunchy and don't soften even when cooked. I boiled them for 20 minutes without any change in texture. I found that microwaving IN sauce actually softens them a little (I like marinara). These noodles don't really have any flavor so just make sure the sauce you use is really good. I also like how these are basically calorie-free, so if you overindulged during the day you can quickly heat this up with some sauce, a protein and vegetable and dinner is done, guilt-free! I am definitely buying this again.

Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1000575 on Nov 14, 2012

Since my family is gluten free this product is a nice change from spaghetti squash. Not everyone loved this product in my family, but two of us love it enough to reorder.

great