• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 14 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

don't digest well

Posted by annegoggans on Dec 17, 2013

I love noodles and seafood. So I thought this would be a perfect pair. I don't know if it is in the processing or what...but these are really hard to digest and can come out the other end undigested....a waste....and not a good sign that they are utilized.

YUM!

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Dec 11, 2013

Soo nice and good!

low cal-noodles

Posted by 4948622649264514265 on Dec 11, 2013

First time I've ever tried calorie free noodles. They taste great but I don't like the texture. Will buy again.

Sea Tangle Rocks!

Posted by 4709172654022837748 on Dec 11, 2013

Best brand of kelp noodles out there. A really great low-carb substitute for wheat pasta. Highly suggest!

Love these noodles!

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Nov 25, 2013

I add these noodles to almost every meal. They add a bit of crunch without adding calories.

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Nov 21, 2013

Loving these noodles good for a low carb diet x

Worth a try if you have spare cash!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Kelp noodle is low in calorie and high in trace minerals. Trace minerals are necessary for many metabolic functions and we will not be able to function at optimum level without them. This kelp noodles is quite “snappy” and crunchy if you eat it without softening it. Boiling helps a bit but does not soften completely. The best way to soften is to soak in acidic solution like lemon juice or vinegar for some time to completely soften it but the kelp noodle will end up tasting sour so it might/might not be suitable for certain style dishes. Low calories also mean that I will get hungry again pretty soon. This is definitely value for money as you pay for 340g of solid kelp without any solution. Check out my page for more reviews!

Boiled for better texture

Posted by 4793332622705090919 on Nov 17, 2013

I am not a raw food person. I just wanted something less processed to eat. At first I soaked them for a few days and they were still crunchy. Having read previous comments, I tried ACV and it didn't seem to work. Not wanting to waste them, I threw them in some chicken soup while reheating. It didn't take long for these noodles to become soft and satisfying.I am definitely ordering again.

Not that tasty.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These noodles were like eating plastic. Maybe you need to cook them first. I might give them another try, because they are supposed to be so healthy. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good kelp noodles

Posted by 4670648094513900441 on Oct 27, 2013

I can't compare this product to any other brand as this is the only one I know, but for me it is great!