• Customers who live in Japan are only allowed to order up to 5 kg of the above product 1 month per household, which equals to about 15 bags per month.

• Customer Ratings

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Mixed Sea Vegetables

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Jul 01, 2015

Вкусно, но мало.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956715 on Oct 12, 2014

It's fresh seaweed, many kinds, smells like it just came out of the sea. Great in a miso or fish soup.

Heathly seaweed salad

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Easy to prepare and handy to use as a side dish for any japanese-inspired dinner. I make a tahini and Bragg Liquid Amino (you could use soy or tamari) dressing with a little brown rice vinegar (or any vinegar, really). it's light and tasty. nice to eat with chopsticks sometimes instead of the heathens we are with knives and forks. :)

Tasty!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Dec 19, 2013

We mixed a mashed avocado, lemon juice, lettuce and garlic with these nice algae and enjoyed a delicious healthy salad. I plan to repurchase. I wish the content was slightly bigger - after you rinse of the salt, you end up with a pretty small portion (maybe enough for 2)

Great taste,lots of iodine , Trace elements & Minerals...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

apparently there is a huge fields of algae underwater and much of them are not spoiled by the modern agriculture ,it is still high in nutrition and you can definitely tell by its taste.this is a great variety of algae types that will add great taste and color to any salad of soup,just wash the salt of and eat it.great source of iodine too.algae taste is not for everybody so take it into consideration before buying and try to remember how the outer part of sushi tastes like and if you like it or not....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I bought this for my Dad. He loves trying new things.

Fresh and firm

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 20, 2013

They're surprisingly fresh and firm. Just soak them in water after you wash off the salt - three minutes if you want them salty, four minutes for a neutral taste. I tried them with rice and they turned plain white rice into something interesting. I also like the variety of shapes and colors.

like the taste

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013

I love seaweed and this product is one of the best I've eaten.I used to mix the content with a little soy sauce and a teaspoon of lemon juice.

At last!

Posted by 5417072027298619014 on Feb 07, 2013

I was so excited to find this product at such a great price! It arrived very promptly and I couldn't wait to try it. Last night, I opened the package and poured the contents into a sieve. I rinsed it for about a minute, then soaked it for a few minutes in cold water, then rinsed it again. There was no salty taste to the product whatsoever. The variety of vegetables is great; all were perfectly crunchy and delightful. I'll be ordering this again and again, and I'm very pleased by the service provided by iHerb. My seaweed salad cravings can finally be satisfied at home!

Haven't tried it yet but can't wait

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 24, 2012

I haven't tried this yet but it sure looks spectacular.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »