These are great!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 09, 2012

Added them to my spaghetti as extra topping like cheese and was great. Make sure to soak/rinse them well first. They are packed in salt to preserve them. Glad to be getting the iodine and trace minerals.

These veggies make me feel great

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

These veggies make me feel great.

Fresh and firm

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 20, 2013

They're surprisingly fresh and firm. Just soak them in water after you wash off the salt - three minutes if you want them salty, four minutes for a neutral taste. I tried them with rice and they turned plain white rice into something interesting. I also like the variety of shapes and colors.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I bought this for my Dad. He loves trying new things.

Haven't tried it yet but can't wait

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 24, 2012

I haven't tried this yet but it sure looks spectacular.

At last!

Posted by 5417072027298619014 on Feb 07, 2013

I was so excited to find this product at such a great price! It arrived very promptly and I couldn't wait to try it. Last night, I opened the package and poured the contents into a sieve. I rinsed it for about a minute, then soaked it for a few minutes in cold water, then rinsed it again. There was no salty taste to the product whatsoever. The variety of vegetables is great; all were perfectly crunchy and delightful. I'll be ordering this again and again, and I'm very pleased by the service provided by iHerb. My seaweed salad cravings can finally be satisfied at home!

like the taste

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013

I love seaweed and this product is one of the best I've eaten.I used to mix the content with a little soy sauce and a teaspoon of lemon juice.

Heathly seaweed salad

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Easy to prepare and handy to use as a side dish for any japanese-inspired dinner. I make a tahini and Bragg Liquid Amino (you could use soy or tamari) dressing with a little brown rice vinegar (or any vinegar, really). it's light and tasty. nice to eat with chopsticks sometimes instead of the heathens we are with knives and forks. :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1956715 on Oct 12, 2014

It's fresh seaweed, many kinds, smells like it just came out of the sea. Great in a miso or fish soup.

Sea Tangle Noodle Company, Mixed Sea Vegetables