Very different night cream

Posted by Reviewer1431786 on Dec 16, 2012

A friend recommended this cream. Most night creams go on all over your face. This cream is meant to go on problem areas such as oily, acne filled areas or scratches, etc. I happen to have the oily "T zone", oily nose, forehead, so I put it on there and around my eyes. It has truly helped my oily skin and in addition, my skin feels so soft and brand new in the morning. I love waking up and feeling my face now. I recommend to anyone who wants a unique and different night cream. And, I love that it comes in a glass bottle and the bottle is beautiful!

Clear skin aid, no chemicals

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 13, 2014

This is part of my La Mer copy, without the chemicals. This goes on first, then I alternate different Andalou Naturals night creams. I use Lamina Day Cream too. It keep the pores clear and heals the skin.

leaves skin smooth and silky

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on Sep 30, 2016

I am delightfully pleased with this cream. "Health food Store " products usually leave me disappointed but I was pleasantly surprised...I was looking for a product with kelp in it. Goes on smooth and silky quickly absorbed. Same with the eye cream and cleanser.