Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

SeaBuckWonders, Himalayan Sea Buckthorn, Facial Cream, 3.6 fl oz (106 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Containes Sodium Benzoate

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Feb 17, 2013

I would not have ordered this product if I had realized it contains sodium benzoate. I have had cancer twice, and this product is not safe for me. Sodium Benzoate is known to be toxic. The product claims the Sea Buckthorn is organic, but then they use sodium benzoate. What a shame.

A nice skin softner

Posted by Reviewer1845002 on Jul 13, 2011

This is a good product. It softens,reduces crows feet, and laugh lines. I would highly recommend.

never received my order cannot rate

Posted by 5108523222340951174 on May 17, 2012

I have emailed three times but I have not received a reply to any of my emails regarding my order

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2654370 on Jun 25, 2011

I used this product only twice. I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. IT MADE MY FACE LOOK ORANGE, IT WAS NOT SMOOTH LIKE I WOULD EXPECT A "FACIAL CREAM" TO BE. It felt more like paste. I would not recommend this particular product. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. The product was overpriced.