Less Acne

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Aug 11, 2014

Made my skin look great only wear it at night though since makes my skin look orange but does kind of fade away pretty much anyways after awhile and I think it's minimized my acne.

Orange face

Posted by 5573615616415750280 on Apr 08, 2014

It has a deep orange color, makes my face the color of setting sun when applied full strength, read the color wld go off after a period. My face still retain a hint of orange e following day. Makes my skin smooth like petal, e drawback is e color. I dilute w other oils and color is ok but feel applying neat works better. I really like e oil for e effect is gd. Hv ordered the seed oil n hope its just as gd but sans e color.

TC

Posted by 4870319751319383868 on Aug 25, 2014

Beautiful for use on the face. Can be used day or night before applying moisturiser.

It does stain

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Dec 08, 2014

I use this at night on a few sun spots I had removed to help heal them. Even though I mix a few drops with moisturizer, it still rubs off on my pj's and the stain will not wash out. I got some on my pillow case & that came out in the wash, so I guess the type of material is key. Whenever I use it now, I make sure I wear the same pj's that night. I'm sure it is a very good product, I just haven't used it long enough to comment on that. I do use other sea buckthorn products and love them.