Skin feels younger, brighter and radiant.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Sep 26, 2013

The result is almost visible instantly. However, very expensive for such a little bottle. I will order again though. Put the oil on your face for a 10 to 20 mins- careful of the red colour, it is the rich antioxidants and vitamins- after washing your face I promise you will see the pores are gone and your skin feels younger, brighter and radiant.

Better than the Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, but still has a bitter aftertaste.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Not the best seabuckthorn oil for internal use: it doesn't have a soothing effect on the stomach lining and has a noticeable bitter aftertaste, but not as bad as the Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil. It's much better when used on the skin, though. It does moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, dehydrated, damaged and sensitive skin, improving its elasticity and making it softer and smoother, but there are other oils that can do a better job. Not worth $22.77, won't be ordering it again.

Helps clear up perioral dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1075073 on Aug 19, 2012

This oil, along with an anti-candida diet, has almost totally cleared up my daughter's dermatitis. Very soothing to the skin.

Sea Buckthorn seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Sep 02, 2011

I've been taken this 2 months, along with the berry blend and my skin feals tighter and not so thin. Lost about 8lbs.

Tastes bad, works great

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Oct 25, 2011

So far this seems to work as well as the much pricier Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil.

Organic Himalayan, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2463660 on Mar 26, 2012

Love the way it clears any redness from my face in 1-2 days. Only one negative-it has a funny smell.

great for skincare

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

I use this as a skin care product.I apply it on the face at night, under night cream, and it smoothes skin, as well as clears any blemishes and redness.It's a natural oil, packed with all the nutrients the skin needs (E and A vitamins as well as other antioxidants).I see no reason why using serums full of chemicals and synthetic ingredients.

best for rosacea

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 29, 2014

When I was diagnosed rosacea, I looked for something natural for my sensitive and rosacea skin. I use it before bedtime and I see the difference - my skin is better now.

probably good for someone who likes sea buckthorn oil

Posted by Reviewer1293296 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this item for 3 weeks, but can't really say this is good or not. It's the first time i use the sea buckthorn oil. I use it with argan oil, but it seems worse than using the argan oil alone. I don't like sea buckthorn oil's smell and feel like it blocks my pores.

Great Stuff

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 27, 2011

This oil works very well and is very healing for skin problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »