The rubber cap deteriorates

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Apr 05, 2016

There is nothing wrong with the oil, but halfway through using the bottle, the rubber cap began to deteriorate and leave a sticky combination of 50% cap rubber and 50% sea buckthorn oil .... leaving me with a black tar-like substance around the upper rim and down into the dropper tube. I'm very disappointed that the packaging wouldn't allow me to finish the product, as it all became contaminated.

Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by 4905196725926449114 on Feb 18, 2016

My wife is very happy with this and recently I have to order more :) John

I used 2 vials.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

It worked. improve redness, acnes(with Aloe gel), bright the skin tone. But smells... I don't know, it's far beyond funny. Roommate said it stinks. (but she bought this after few months later.)

Very hydrating

Posted by organicguy on Aug 21, 2015

For sure it's a good product. Do not absorbs very well because the oil is a bit thick.

Good!

Posted by LovelyHoney on May 14, 2015

Very good oil for face, doesn't clog pores, but compared to Sibu seabuckthorn seed oil it doesn't have the same healing power, Sibu is much better in that part.

感觉不错

Posted by 5349261802530206154 on Feb 24, 2015

跟沙棘油一起用的,同时还用了其他产品,感觉对肝还是有作用的。买了三瓶了,期待长期的效果。

Update after using it for 4 months

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 03, 2014

I should have bought the smaller size to try out first. It doesn't help my acne prone skin and causes itchiness after application. Not repurchasing it. Buyer is recommended to buy the 15ml one to try it out first.

Awesome

Posted by 5383476572216392463 on Apr 30, 2014

Use it every evening before going to bed I rub it on my face, a little goes a long way.

Better than the Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, but still has a bitter aftertaste.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Not the best seabuckthorn oil for internal use: it doesn't have a soothing effect on the stomach lining and has a noticeable bitter aftertaste, but not as bad as the Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil. It's much better when used on the skin, though. It does moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, dehydrated, damaged and sensitive skin, improving its elasticity and making it softer and smoother, but there are other oils that can do a better job. Not worth $22.77, won't be ordering it again.

best for rosacea

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Mar 29, 2014

When I was diagnosed rosacea, I looked for something natural for my sensitive and rosacea skin. I use it before bedtime and I see the difference - my skin is better now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »