Great but stains

Posted by Reviewer2809934 on Sep 20, 2011

This is a great product but there's no way to avoid the staining it causes, which seems to be permanent if it gets on anything other than skin. On skin, it appears you have jaundice.

Way too bitter - definitely not for internal use.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

It's the most bitter seabuckthorn oil I've ever tried. Unlike all the other seabuckthorn oils I've used, this one doesn't have any soothing effect on the stomach lining. Moreover, it triggers heartburn and acid reflux. It can be used on the skin, though, but not internally. It does moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, dehydrated, damaged and sensitive skin, improving its elasticity and making it softer and smoother, but there are other oils that can do a better job. Not worth $22.77, won't be ordering it again.

Difficult to Use

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Jan 08, 2012

I though I was buying strictly skin care serum. But that's not the case. For one thing, you can't put it on your skin without looking like a super greasy yellow-orange alien. Secondly, to use internally, as suggested ... it doesn't mix well with any kind of liquid and leaves the glass greasy too. As for how well this product works internally, I have no idea. I have not seen any results in my skin after the short use. There are not many doses, overall, for the number of drops you're supposed to take at one time.

Healing my cat's gingivitis really well

Posted by Reviewer1085415 on May 06, 2012

I ordered it for my cat because he has a gingivitis (gum decease). I rub it into his gums every night, and it seems to help with this condition.

really intensive stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1733144 on Aug 01, 2012

Great in smoothies, but beware not to mess your blender.. the color won't come off from some plastic parts.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 08, 2011

I use this internally and externally, I rub it on some sun damaged spots on my arm and they are lighter and smoother. But be aware, that it's bright red which soaks into my skin after about an hour or so, but I keep it way from my clothes.

Love sea buckthorn oil

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2011

and love this version - I put it in every beauty product I make

Works but...

Posted by Reviewer3294135 on May 20, 2012

This oil does work in reducing wrinkles etc, but its bright red/orange and will turn the face yellow once applied. It won't stain skin but it will stain clothes. I can only use this topically at night.

NIGHTMARE of a product, too dirty, too thin and the HUGE disappointment.

Posted by 5690826488863416516 on Aug 27, 2013

This product is NOT anything like Organic Himalayan SeaBuckthorn Seed Oil. I'm sooo disappointed in this product. They need to DISCONTINUE this product. What value does this have? NOT anything! Ohhh my GOD!

SeaBuckWonders

Posted by Reviewer1845002 on Jul 25, 2011

From New York, So far I am Pleased with the results after using this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »