Sea Buckthorn

Posted by Reviewer1193947 on Dec 12, 2011

I started using this product to help with weight loss. It has been great. I have lost 7kilos in 5 weeks. My skin is clearer and my wrinkles are less defined. would highly recommend.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2756999 on Mar 02, 2012

I've been taking 1 pill a day for 9 weeks now and my skin and nails are so much better and nicer. I also think this helps to keep me from gaining weight, especially fat. You need take this for about a month or two before you see any benefits but, it is worth it.

Nails improved

Posted by Reviewer1346732 on Jun 08, 2012

I haven't used them long enough to evaluate but one noticeable effect is the ridges in my nails have disappeared

Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2526089 on Oct 22, 2015

I notice a distinct improvement in my skin when I take these, I am menopausal and recently my skin has started to dry out. However this has rectified the problem and also helps with vaginal dryness as well. I highly recommend that all menopausal women take this.

Help my joints

Posted by 4856072854020683712 on Sep 01, 2016

My joints made a lot of strange sound while doing exercises. After taking it, strange sound are more less than before.

Økologisk - og meget tiltalende

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Feb 05, 2015

Der er noget utrolig tiltalende ved denne udgave af havtorn. Ikke bare er den økologisk, men den virker meget tiltalende. Lidt dyr med 4 piller om dagen til både min mand og mig. Men min lever driller ind imellm - og det tro jeg - allerede - det har hjulpet på efter nogle måneders brug.

Fanstastic product!

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 15, 2015

All I can say is Sea buckthorn is an excellent addition to our body because of its 190 bioactive nutrients. Seabuckwonders has done a great job by keeping their product GMO free and pure! Highly recommended!

Good purchase

Posted by 5661183319322406829 on Aug 16, 2012

I bought this product as it was recommended for acne. So far so good! My skin looks better already and I have only been taking it for a week.

SeaBuckWonders Omega-7

Posted by Reviewer3261785 on Dec 08, 2011

I find this product more difficult to review as I haven't yet felt any difference.

SeaBuckWonders

Posted by Reviewer1785958 on Apr 25, 2012

Have not open the bottle yet....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »