Really works for Diaper rash and adult vaginal itch

Posted by Reviewer3333107 on Jan 14, 2012

This product is great. I had very bad vaginal itch, changed soaps, used neem based products... nothing worked to cure it, though they provided temporary relief. I used this product every night and after 2 weeks the itch was completely gone. Worked very well for my daughter's diaper rash too.. I want to thank Iherb -- you guys carry the best natural products...

I'm not sure about this one..

Posted by 4895183451692845494 on Feb 13, 2014

My 1 year old often gets a diaper rash due to food allergies, and I wanted an alternative to the zinc product so I bought this. However, within 10 seconds of me spraying this on her bottom, she jumps straight into the air and wails!!! It apparently hurts her when I apply it (spray it). She only knows about 10 words, and explaining her pain is not yet in her vocabulary =) So, until I get a rash and try it on myself, I definitely won't be making her go through that again. Anyway, the smell is another reason why I won't be using it. It smells VERY VERY strong of FISH. And the smell lasts and lasts for ever, until the clothing is washed or the baby has another bath. The smell just gets into everything. And the last thing a female wants is to smell of FISH =)

Very good and effective for diaper rash and ezecma skin:-) !

Posted by Reviewer2814411 on Nov 18, 2013

Works very fast and effectively for my gal`s sensitive anygd ezecma skin rashes and bad diaper rash. the spray bottle is also very helpful for applying on a squeemish and painful baby. 1 star down though for the fishy smell due to the omega oil, otherwise this product is perfect:-)

Seagate, Bye Bye Diaper Rash is a Wonderful Baby Care Item!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 16, 2015

Great item! Appreciate that this is a safe and effective chemical free treatment for diaper rash. Works Fast too!